Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch out! Antonella is not a nice person! - spruce_91
Everybody stay away from Antonella, she is manipulative and psychologically abusive when your guard is down. She is not interested in medicine, but only interested in lecturing other people when they are vulnerable and need support.
Sure, I will tell her. Thanks for pointing this out. However let me explore it on my own...
Warmly Yours,
Antonella Twin
oh wow, there is an Antonella Twin?? Now it makes sense, you now how you always have a good twin and an evil twin.

Thank you for the warning, I hope the good Antonella is safe.
when i have got in this forum....there are very good doctors....like maryam and sarim
and otherS
BUT....there are semidoctors deserve to be AGARBAGE .like those target people..SO SHALLOW SO RETARDED
WITH OUT ANY ETHICS........................LIVE AND SEE
Most people who are attacking individuals and using profanities are low life Indian so-called doctors!
Nindahgupta,
Thanks and I am with you on that ...Keep up your boldness..
Antonella Twin
Peppino Honey,
Yes or we have people with multiple personalities....so you never know....
Cio
Antonella better half
spruce_91,
What exactly do you want????????????????? so when you are down ?????, you detest people that will help you come up again, or lecture you when you are confuse in anyway.
Its very easy to call people names, you should say thanks for whatever help nomatter how little its. Pls guys stop this kind of thing you are doing here KEEP YOU ANIMALISTIC INSTINT BACK HOME YOU ARE SURPOSE TO BE A DOCTOR AND THINK WELL.
I think we should all learn to settle our differences over a bag of doritos,
Doritos are my favorite snack. Yum!
I agree with peppino Doritos are goood,
@nindahgupta dnt forget the lame ass Caribbean grads who weren't smart enough to get in to med school
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »