Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$13K Course-BUT You Pay ONLY if you PASS: - a2_b2
$13K Course-BUT You Pay ONLY if you PASS:

-11th Year in business
--Not some individual $15/hour recent USMLE student that has no set curriculum/no teaching experience

- Primarily referral-driven (especially helping ASIAN/Caribes/CALIF/NY/IL etc)

--Looking to expand our network to other serious, success-driven individuals for whom
FAILURE/(foolish nonsense as provided by other courses) IS NOT AN OPTION

-70 to 90-day duration (4-hrs/day)
--Not 200-210 days (15 hours/day)

-“Ivy Leaguers”- written and taught
--Created notes that are sourced from the same textbooks that USMLE uses to set their questions, such as Robbins, Lange, Kaplan Psych, Harrison’s medicine
---ALL STUDENTS MUST TAKE THE 14-DAY Crash BASIC SCIENCE OVERVIEW; ADDITIONALLY ALL MUST TAKE a 14-DAY ‘DIAGNOSTIC BOOT CAMP’ THAT IS USED NOT ONLY TO ARRIVE AT YOUR “DIAGNOSIS” BUT ALSO TO IMMERSE YOU INTO A USMLE ‘BIG PICTURE’ SUCCESS-SETTING
--Highly over-simplified to meet the student’s need for rapid, easily accessible/retrievable, long-term memory review
--Does not stop with the notes- notes are only 50% of your success; with us, you will be fully immersed in
---ACTIVE CASE-BASED LEARNING
---UNDERSTANDING
---DAILY SPONTANEOUS TESTING/POP QUIZZES
---IMMEDIATE TEST SCORE COMPARISONS TO PAST SUCCESS STORIES, WITH OBJECTIVE, REAL-FEEDBACK
---ALL LEADING TO A’ BIG PICTURE’- FEELING OF INEVITABLE SUCCESS RATHER THAN CERTAIN FAILURE
----BOTTOM LINE- YOU MUST HAVE SUCCESS STRATEGY TO TACKLE THIS EXAM OR IT WILL SWALLOW YOU AND DESTROY YOU!; WE EXPOSE YOU TO ALL POSSIBLE PITFALLS IN ADVANCE-DURING THE DAILY COURSE INTERACTIONS- IN SUCH A RIGOROUS MANNER THAT BY THE TIME THE REAL EXAM COMES YOU ARE DYING TO AGGRESSIVELY ATTACK IT!

-“100% RULE:"
--OF your multimedia study materials provided by us
--INDIVIDUALIZED, and the course is tailored to your DIAGNOSIS (see below)
--“NO HERDED CATTLE-“ teaching rote instructions from written notes to 100 students in a ‘cattle car’-lecture room
--ON YOUR SCHEDULE; you stay at your own home and continue your current rotations/9-5 job/residency/fellowship, etc
--AT YOUR OWN TIME AND PLACE FOR STUDY- No need to travel 250-1000 miles and stay at a residence with strangers and lose income from your current job

-Online and lecture tapes (40-minutes /day) daily lecture (3-hour standardized review) with daily phone status updates; THESE TAPES AND NOTE ARE NOT FANCY PACKAGES (QUITE THE OPPOSITE)- YOU MUST CREATE YOUR OWN STUDY MATERIALS FROM THEM- WE TEACH YOU HOW, SO THAT YOU LEARN WHAT YOU CAN-IN YOUR OWN STYLE- USING OUR HEAVY/INTENSE PERSONALIZED TUTORING-, AND THUS GAIN THAT CONFIDENCE THAT IS WORTH $5.9 MILLION TO YOU- I.E., THE LIFETIME AMOUNT THAT AN AVERAGE INTERNIST MAKES)
--NOW YOU KNOW WHY WE CHARGE FULL PRICE- BECAUSE IF IT IS WORTH THOUSANDS TO US-IT IS CERTAINLY WORTH MILLIONS TO YOU, AS WITHOUT A RESIDENCY OR PERMANENT LICENSE, YOU WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE, PERIOD.
--No over-whelming crash sessions in which you do 8-10 hours of rote-memory instruction and have forgotten 90% by the next day!
Systematic:
--We MUTUALLY arrive at a DIAGNOSIS (OF YOUR PROBLEMS) in the first 14-days (as part of the 14-DAY ‘DIAGNOSTIC BOOT CAMP’)
--We recommend immediate THERAPY (with SPECIALIZED MANAGEMENT)
--You implement the personalized protocol; you continue the cycle daily in a systems-driven manner
-- We mutually MONITOR Daily your progress with objective, relevant tests
and offer immediate comparisons
--Our mutual GOAL is that You must PREDICT which questions will come to succeed; we MUST teach you how to do so (in order to get paid- see below)…
-THE RATE OF $12,000/STEP is collected by us only if you PASS; otherwise we collect $ZERO
--NO forum nonsense from jealous individuals please (this is too important for you and US - i.e., if desired, (WE ACTUALLY WOULD PREFER ) YOU WILL SET UP THE ESCROW ACCOUNT CONTRACT THROUGH YOUR LAWYER; IT IS TOO MUCH MONEY FOR ANYONE TO JOKE OR BS ABOUT- ANYONE THAT STATES OTHERWISE (e.g., scam/spam etc—SEE SCAM WARNING BELOW FOR MATTZ1/MATTZ POST that is trying to harm us- but he got the tuition rate wrong of course)in this forum, HAS A DA2 neurotransmitter imbalance in their mesolimbics, and may try to control their delusions,hallucinations (positive symptoms) , or emotional/social withdrawal negative symptoms either thorazine, which if it fails, may then move on to risperidone (D2 antangonism/ and strong 5HT 1 and 2 antagonism) or D4/5HT antagonists in the form of clozapine (D4 and 5Ht1A antagonism – best for the negative symptoms)
--Discounts are available
--You lock-in (for your lifetime) the rate that you applied to your first step

-Our longer-term goal is to get you good scores to get you into a residency/fellowship/permanent license, so that you can make $200-500K/YEAR and send your colleagues to us and your children to our SAT/GMAT/MCAT/LSAT guaranteed courses

TELEPHONE US AT OUR 24- HOUR HOTLINE- NOW…AS OUR RATES WILL INCREASE SOON!:

Ph# 641.715.3900 EXT 833768
LOOK at what mattz has posted below i.e., “beware of $13K scammer”; and note that the reason why- this guy has his own tutoring service( $13 /hr USMLE Tutor –Available NOW )and is posting his own ads here and then ATTACKS our GENUINE service down (his D2 levels are clearly off- but he likely has more than just that, i.e., 5HT1A and 5HT 4 dysfunctions as well).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$13 /hr USMLE Tutor –Available NOW
mattzz - 05/06/11 23:23

$13 /hr USMLE Tutor –Available NOW

I will get you through your USMLE at all costs. Please leave your email here so that I may get in touch with you. Thanks, mattzz

SCAM WARNING
Beware of $13K Scammer
mattzz/ - 05/01/11 01:04

Beware of $13K Scammer
wow,

i didn't know you all scam people who put posts here everyday numerous times have this much time on ur hands to go after me.

it's ok to be frustrated and describe the psychiatric case above about yourself and stealing my name.....sammy_parkih or ras2-cd2 or whetever other names you all use while posting those NO GOOD $13 K ads day in and out. now u know how it feels when you all flood this forum. anger aint gonna help you whoever you are. Stealing my name and modifying it aint gonna bother me at all..........so go for it

Thank you for posting the ads/posts above in short so now everyone on this forum knows whats those nonsense posts are all about.

everytime you flood this forum with ur ads...........i'll respond like i did last night........

feel sorry for you..............God Bless You.

Re:Beware of $13K Scammer
mattzz - 05/03/11 01:22

I'M ONLY MATTZZ.......AS A MATTER OF FACT U ARE PORTRAYING TO BE MY BY USING MY NAME......

FIRST OF ALL U POST ADS HERE WITH UR BS STORY AND ON TOP U ADVERTISE THOSE $13K COURSES AND THOSE WEBSITES..........

EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM KNOWS THAT THOSE SITES ARE PHONY.........SO GO AHEAD KEEP GOING AT IT......

EVERYTIME U FLOOD THIS FORUM WITH UR ADS..........I WILL RESPOND.........

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »