Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SP for Step 2 CK - examusmle
hi examusmle....
i agree with u...i m in tooo.....
today i just finished the pulmonary system of IM from Kaplan....
i had kaplan lecture note 2005-2006 edition.....might be u have fifferent...
still i wan to finish as soon as possible.....
plz update ur status....
thanks..
hi lamberttroose,

I don't know which edition of Kaplan I have (I think it's older than 2006)
but I also feel it doesn't matter which edition, as long as you are able to
understand the basic concepts..

I just finished cardiology and started with Hematology from IM Kaplan..
Whenever I feel overwhelmed I also listen to the DVD.. Conrad Fischer
is amazing, even though he is a bit annoying sometimes (too much
of joking around and funny gestures) he seems to be a very good
teacher!
Please let me in the loop. I work full time so I need motivation to do my exam in Dec. My email: nilofaraa

Please put my name in as well then we help each other
Thanks
This is a good thing,i am planning to take my step 2ck in august too,i took step 1 in february,i have a son who goes to the daycare too,i need motivation.I am reading kaplan lecture notes,i have read medicine and O&G,presently reading paediatrics.I took my step 2CS in april.Thanks!
hi noonoosh, igeadubi,

Welcome to the club.. In fact, I could use some motivation for myself now.. It just seems that I have
trouble starting with step 2 CK. I have been dragging along the same topic too long. I don't know
what has gotten into me.. I am stuck in one topic and dont seems to move on..

Lets motivate each other. The plan is that we should all meet in this forum once a week on friday evenings
and report each others progress. See u guys again tomorrow..

igeadubi, could you please leave your email address as well? Thanks.
hi everyone..@examusmle thank you for putting forth the thoughtful offer..it sounds bright and motivating...well...as i looked into this thread i realized majority of u want to be in touch thru the forum ...i'm afraid that might take lot of time here and there from our daily schedule trying to keep up with it...or is it like i'm just not being able to comprehend how u re thinking of doing it...well..i'll try my best to keep up with u guys in the forum probly by paying occasional visits...
i'm already done with one and half readings of kaplan ..and right now doing ob/gyn,,as a matter of fact...i got a sp in skype who replied to my forum add only yday...and i'll be more than just happy to follow up with u guys in forum...thanks again!!
so hope everything works for the best.
hello every body, as planned i did 60 pages of kaplan lectures n notes, its my pulmonology day tomorrow. i don't know y i'm not having much fun reading the stuffSad may be i need to do mcqs along with it? i don't knowSad@ queenidine, no pressure dear, we have decided to meet every friday to tell each other about our progress n weakness n if we have any problems. if u wanna join n it fits in to ur schedule, y not? feel free.
hi examusmle,
I am taking my exam in july end. I am an img and a working icu physician, write now i am in pittsburg out of my work for the exam. if i can join your group ,if u guys have a place for me ,thats wonderful.. i am doing kaplan and uw . email: uworldstep2
Hi examusmle,lamberttroose and any body ,
I have similar plan have the books and i am fresh in step1 ,passed it in end of march.i would like to join u, but my exam is may 27th for cs and i am able to match my self to u.i have been ob/gyn and can help u in this field .if i am accepted please email me"rkhodaie001".I also suggest study live group 1/wk ,through oovoo.i am in eastern zone.
hi all...can i join the group tooo...im panning for august too...my email is usmlestep10
..thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »