Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SP for Step 2 CK - examusmle
yeah, ur right, peads is more like medicine, so it will be better to do that from ........ hopefully tuesdaySmile
wats the plan for this week
we are doing peads, 60 pages per day.
great...thx
Hi examusmle,
plz let me join your group.
I want to appear for CK in OCT.
your cooperation, highly appreciated.
thanx.
I.D:usmleuser
Hi

i would like to join the group..my email : nabiha1020..
which subject are you studying now?
My weekend report:

Finished Paediatrics!

Now that we finished Medicine and Paediatrics, it doesn't matter which one we do next.
But Surgery seems to be the next bigger devil because it also has 220 pages like IM. So shall we do that
one next?

Since we have a long week end this week, I assume that many of us might not be able to study on Monday
like the other week days. So I have a suggestion.

Lets say we do surgery next, why don't we try and do 20 pages per day for the next 3 days, that way
we would be able to compensate for 60 pages we might have otherwise finished on Monday? In case
if some people can't do 60 pages for some reason, they can try and do 70 pages/day instead from
Tuesday and still would be able to finish surgery with the rest of others by Thursday!

Any suggestions welcome.
Hi usmleuser01 & sal10

You are welcome to join us. We have already finished Medicine and Pediatrics. But if you are
only going to give your exam in October, it is OK, you still have plenty of time to catch up.
(Because, I'm planning in August).

You can first report at what level of preparation you are in now, and then every friday
evening you could report your progress and plan for the following week.

Good luck to all of us!
MTB CK STEP 2:
Hi, looking for a motivated study partner for MTB STEP 2 CK ASAP. I want to finish the book page by page in a week maximum. Please let me know if you are interested ans we can get started.
My skype ID is doc.sak
hi examusmle.
done with peads too. its a good idea to start surgery now. 60 pages /day are good for me. we had our long weekend last week n it wasted my timeSmile ( it was victoria day in canada). any ways i'm in for surgery with u. thank u sooo much 4 being a partner here, i wouldn't have gone through peads n medicine in 2 weeks if it wasn't for ur supportSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »