Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't GIVE UP! Old IMG and I got 245/99 - drlove
Statistically, the pass rate is less than 60% in the first attempt among foreign trained Doctors, and worst off with subsequent attempts. I had very poor results in my earlier attempts in in spite of intense preparation with claiming of ton of facts. I eventually had a good score when I understood the Principle of Concept in answering questions you do not even know the details. There was no way I could have passed being a foreign trained Doctor and having left School for quite a while without access to Pass Program Video and notes. This is my own set of the 2010 Pass Program Live Video and I want to make it easy for you for to get it.
2011 USMLE Pass Program for Step 1 - Video Lectures and Own Notes

Just Google this for more details: "study temple old img got 245/99".

Lectures by Dr. Francis which would help you get to USMLE Step 1 comfortably and with more understanding of the basics at simplest and easiest to understand type of lectures. Item costs thousands of dollars to enroll now can enjoy at home.
These DVDs are remastered and includes more than 270 hours of lectures of this successful course in wich you can find notes with summaries, tricks and mnemonics for to study alone or with group. Included are over 800 powerpoint presentations of all his clues and concepts in the video lectures for easy recall.
If you are a foreign trained, do not kid yourself on what you know.

Contents:
01 WELCOME

02 CELLULAR PHYSIOLOGY

03 BEHAVIORAL SIGNS

04 INFLAMATION

05 TEST TAKING STRATEGY

06 ENDOCRINOLOGY

07 MEMBRANE PHYSIOLOGY

08 ELECTROLYTE PHYSIOLOGY

09 VASCULAR PHYSIOLOGY

10 NEUROMUSCULAR PHYSIOLOGY

11 THE CLOTTING CYCLE

12 GASTROINTESTINAL PHYSIOLOGY

13 SURGERY PRINCIPALS

14 CARDIAC PHYSIOLOGY

15 PULMONARY PHYSIOLOGY

16 RENAL PHYSIOLOGY

17 CARDIAC PATHOLOGY

18 NEUROPHYSIOLOGY

19 BIOCHEMISTRY

20 PROTEIN STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION

21 CATABOLIC PATHWAYS

22 REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY

23 OBSTETRICS/GYNECOLOGY

24 PEDIATRICS

25 PHYSIOLOGY OF CANCER

26 IMMUNOLOGY

27 RHEUMATOLOGY

28 MICROBIOLOGY

The files are in .flv format. If you don’t have a flv player you can install the flv palyer provided in this set.

Total Playing Time: 270hs:51min

Je parle aussi français.

Just Google this for more details: "study temple old img got 245/99".

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »