Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delay in score reporting for Step 2 CK - arcticwolf
I am planning to take step 2 CK mid Aug. hoping to get my score by 1st week of Sep to start the application process. But with this delay, I don't know what to do or think!!!! What I am supposed to do now!! no way I will be ready before Aug 3rd!! please advice..

From usmle.org:
"Most score reporting of Step 2 CK results occurs within four weeks of testing. However, because of the change in timing described above, as well as routine modifications to the test item pool, there will be a delay in score reporting for most Step 2 CK examinations administered from August 3 through mid-September. The target date for reporting Step 2 CK scores for most examinees testing during that time will be Wednesday, September 28, 2011."
hi
no problem!! geting results in sept 26th is fine be ready with ur application for residency and once you get the results apply!! 14 days is not a gig deal!!

GL
Hi,

i agree....14 days is no big deal...my husband applied last yr a month late because of similar situation..his score came out a month later than when ERAS opened...but he still matched in the end...so just relax and stay focused....just concentrate on doing well on ck! Good Luck Smile

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »