Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oct 1st week test takers: Let's team up - thisisonlymyusername
With 3 months remaining, the countdown has begun. Let us keep each other posted about the progress of our preparation. And set up a rough timeline for taking the NBMEs. That will keep us on our toes, all in the spirit of healthy competition of course. Good Luck to all.
I'm in,i'll be giving the exam in october.How far have u gone
Please add me in. Let's study altogether
@ peace2011:
I have been studying in bits and pieces from the middle of the last year. I had to discontinue my prep midway, as I got a chance to go to the US and so took the step 2 CS there. So far, I have given a reading to Kaplan pharmac, kaplan physio and brs physio (the latter is not complete), biochem, behav sci ( a few chapter remaining in the end, n I hvnt done epidemio and biostats well Sad ), goljan had given a reading before going to the US,,but I dont remember a word, and am going through it again. anatomy n micro UNOTOUCHED Sad and of the stuff that I have read already, there is a lot of gap when it comes to recall Sad So m in bad shape. AND, I will be watching other videos only during revision. Will watch biochem and listen to goljan once am done reading the stuff. For some reason, I dont understand lecs till I know the topics myself.

@sssdewi: Glad to have you here Smile
hi add me also..

@thisisonlymyusername im also in the same boat..
lets study together
@cilastatin
Sure buddy. And now I can't recall which drug cilastatin is? it is definitely not a HMG CoA inhibitor, is it? ..the statins Sad I remember nothing Sad
Imipenem/cilastatin is a broad spectrum beta-lactam antibiotic containing equal quantities of imipenem and cilastatin. It is related to the penicillin/cephalosporin family of antibiotics but is classified as belonging to the carbapenem class.
ref wiki
hi all
count me in
Even though I am planning to take in the last week of oct
hi guys... lets keep a target for today and finish it..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »