Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oct 1st week test takers: Let's team up - thisisonlymyusername
@cilastatin : Yes, and at the end of the day, let us all post how much we did.
It is important we keep posting often else the thread may get buried and won't be worth for the newcomers
hi guys.. the day is almost at end.. how it worked today?
Did the last part of acid,base balance from RR Goljan. decided to skip sequence and jump to kidney for better co-relation, am so damn slow Sad
Let us all please post out time zones as well, so that if people need study partners, they can pick up from within the group itself. It will carry the benefit of being on similar schedules since the test dates will be closer temporally.
I am in the GMT+5.30hrs zone..it is 1:00 Pm here as I post this
hi all, count me in , i am also planning 2 give in october bt at end, i am doing 1st read of kaplan.
hi guys count me in,reading kaplan beh science ,first reading
hi.. im in central time zone

started physio endocrine yest.. still doing it today..

Hi .. I'm in... First reading: kaplan Phisiology
i thought i was the only one on this boat. i have been studying in bits n pieces and completely discontinued for 5-6 months and TODAY i have picked up again. i NEED to take it by mid-oct!!!

TODAY:

GOLJAN RR- cell injury, inflam/repair, immunopathology (i hope i can pull it...)

i've read thru goljan w/audio but like a year ago so i have all my side notes in my book. hoping to give 6 days to the book and 4 days to FA + UW (offline).

GOOD LUCK PPL!!
hello...
did till thyroid hormone today...

howz it going with u guys?

@keypoint and drsahiba welcome..
as i had planned, thank GOD i finished the 3 chapters today. it was a little tough since i picked up a book after monthsss.

LATER TODAY:

GOLJAN RR: water/electrolyte disorders, genetic disorders, environment, nutrition, neoplasia

its 5 chapters but i have no other choice. want to skim thru goljan somehow as fast as possible so i can start FA and UW!! hopefully, im gonna give it my best shot.

good luck to everyone
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »