Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applicant guide or match a resident list - sumairsinghchowdhry
Does anybody have it can somebody post it on the forum, list for IM by the way. So that it can be helpful to everybody.
my friends who matched last year adviced me to buy the applicant guide list, this what i did.
I prematched last year medicine in the bronx area, I was using applicantguide list. I advice every body to get it. The programs mentioned in it are likely to invite IMGs.
salam
i already bought them and they are wonderful, you don't need to guess which is IMG friendly and which is not. i was adviced by many of my firends to get them. am applying widely to multiple specialties as am a repeat applicant. this time it should work, last year i didn't know that the applicantguide exist.
Am in this forum since few years and I can tell you with confidence that the applicantguide lists are essential for match as water is essential for life. No match without these lists as no invites without applying to these IMG friendly programs.
I also matched using applicantguide lists, I used Radiology, IM and FM. These lists contain the programs the are img friendly, no other lists will contain them.
I agree with above opinions, these lists are a must for match. My friends who matched last year adviced me to get them.
I also bought the applicantguide lists in 3 specialties am applying widely too.
I have been following applicantguide for years when I started preparing for exams, am buying their lists too. I will not gamble with any other service.
I hear many bad reviews about match a resident. Many matchers form my medical school used applicantguide lists. I also bought them.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »