Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone study in Europe? -
student

Poland, Hungary, etc.
muggle

Yes I study in poland
student

That is good, where are you from in Poland, and how is the education down there? I am from Hungary. I know of 4 schools that I know I will not spell correctly - Kattowice, Lublin, Poznan, Jaggolian. Are you located at one of these? I also have a friend that considered Warsaw. How do you like Poland and how long have you been there?
muggle

yes I studied at the katowice school for 3 years. poland is great and rapidly growing. Katowice has improved in my three years there. Its not as good as hungary but warsaw comes close with alot of malls and many things to do there. I like hungary too, I have visited there 3 times.
student

That is great! Are the people friendly, do you have any difficulty getting around there? Are you studying for USMLE, or are you finished? What is the level of education of the students, and how are the lectures? Are you satisfied with everything there?
emmanuel daniel - edgtx75

how are you doing?i studied in poland. i went to the medical university of gdansk in poland.i finished in 96.
ajay - dev184@cs.com

Hello

I attented school in Katowice, poland, Nice country, and rapidly changing too. Email me at dev184@cs.com.
Mitesh - Mitesh312

I studied 2 years in ok debrecen from and I loved it, I love the city. The school is very tough but they make sure you learn everything you need to know. I also just finished up 2 years in poland...I went to katowice. I didn't like the city as much as debrecen but I still had a good time there. The school isn't as great but I guess if you study hard you will be fine. I just took step 1 4 weeks ago and am still waiting for my results. After that I plan to do my rotations at wycoff medical center in brooklyn.

Mitesh
mike

youre so confident you passed? What made you leave Hungary?
mike

wycoff medical center in Brooklyn, dont they require that you pass step I first confident man?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »