Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need serious Dedicated SP Final Read - dryng

I want to study CK preferably with Those who are taking exam soon finished all UW, Kaplan QB,NBME
i have no sex discrimination or racial/color discrimination
Everyone is welcome except Beginners

sincere please reply.. skype i.d..............asclepius99.99

P.S : NO BEGINNERS.
thank you
Anyone ONLINE right now?

I want to study CK preferably with Those who are taking exam soon finished all UW, Kaplan QB,NBME
i have no sex discrimination or racial/color discrimination
Everyone is welcome except Beginners

sincere please reply.. skype i.d..............asclepius99.99

P.S : NO BEGINNERS.
thank you
check u skype
email me at: fimdad2001
i would like to discuss system by system, supposed when we do GI, we will cover all GI from IM, Surg, Ped, when we discuss pancreattits, you can discuss from UW, KAPQB,KAP red book,NBME,etc the same time, i met someone who read all the GI Q Notes while discussing pancreatitits. i want an organized discssion by preparing before we discuss
i want to cover everything whilwe discuss a topic, then you don't need to go back to this topic again & again from several books, because this is our final study.
When we discuss a topic in GI , don't skip to another topic in the same GI System unless they are related or associated.
i would like to discuss system by system, supposed when we do GI, we will cover all GI from IM, Surg, Ped, when we discuss pancreatits, you can discuss from UW, KAP QBank,KAP red book,NBME,etc the same time, i met someone who read all the GI Q Notes while discussing pancreatitis. i want an organized discussion by preparing before we discuss
i want to cover everything while we discuss a topic, then you don't need to go back to this topic again & again from several books, because this is our final study.
When we discuss a topic in GI , don't skip to another topic in the same GI System unless they are related or associated.
Is there anyone want to discuss hepato-biliary?
hi
Hi, send you @ address please
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »