Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2 CK fail? chances getting IM residency??? - seeamol83
Dear Friends,
I cleared my step 1 with 88/ 210 . Apeared for step 2 CS, got fail result. Then again appeared for step 2 CS exam, cleared on next attempt with high grades. Now got step 2 CK result, its fail (73 percentile), will i get IM residency ,if i clear it again with good score?
what are my chances now for this year, with CK, CS attempt??? please friends guide,,,,, waiting for your reply......
Hi! Sorry to hear that you fail, you see no body answered you , is because in this forum they only talked to the 10% of people who got 99 in the exam.
All I can tell you is to continue to study, don't think about your chances of getting into residency, focus on passing your exam . Good Luck
getting residency is something thats up to God, we can only try and we do. You are doing your bit and let him do his. Funny things do happen statistically ppl with 99 are left behind and ppl with low scores do get in. Keep trying and have a high moral. If its possible for you, i highly recommend doing externship in USA. the LOR is probably the loop hole and a strong one could cover up for your low grades. Try to get a high score in Step 2 Ck, all the best to you.
@adamtest :Thanks for reply , sure , now i will focus more. @Mikajee : Thanks dude, your words are really inspiring. i will do my job, getting into residency i will leave it with god. I will surely try for externship. Take care both of you
TOTAL IMG Help PACK:
PUT

‘blogger instant update img usmle apr 5 2011’

1. into a GOOGLE search ; YOU WILL THEN GET A TOP 7 or TOP 8 RETURN WEBLINK THAT STARTS WITH “Tuesday, April 5, 2011” and has the title “IMGs USMLE and Residencies - Blogspot “

CONTENTS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USMLE courses
Types with ratings by current PGY-2 IMG residents:
-Big name
-Small name with guaranteed passage

Visas

Obama care and easy to get into residencies

United States Clinical Experience Varieties

-Unpaid
Listing of fifty Free University Based Externships in Family Medicine Internal Medicine Pathology Pediatrics Psychiatry Surgery

-Paid
How to get a scholarship for Physician Assistant and Surgical Assistantship jobs
How to get listings of PAID medical assistantship jobs that require no physician assistant license or residency or US clinical experience and do not even require ECFMG. ie they just need your MD degree

-Backup Plan via Healthcare Administrator MBA (scholarships at top US universities), MPH, PhD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Despite FAILs GOT Residency

PUT

‘blogger instant update img usmle apr 5 2011’

into a GOOGLE search ; YOU WILL THEN GET A TOP FIVE OR SIX RETURN WEBLINK THAT STARTS WITH “Tuesday, April 5, 2011”

CONTENTS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USMLE courses
-Big name

Visas

Obama care and easy to get into residencies

-Unpaid
Listing of fifty Free University Based Externships in Family Medicine Internal Medicine Pathology Pediatrics Psychiatry Surgery

-Paid
How to get a scholarship for Physician Assistant and Surgical Assistantship jobs
How to get listings of PAID medical assistantship jobs that require no physician assistant license or residency or US clinical experience and do not even require ECFMG. ie they just need your MD degree

-Backup Plan via Healthcare Administrator MBA (scholarships at top US universities), MPH, PhD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey , that is definitely needed and will try hard to get externship or some USCE to cover up losses. Nice post man, Thanks a lot Smile
Got a NON COMPETITIVE Rez-DESPITE FAIL- Position in program with no USMLE attempts,scores or graduation DATE requirements ULTIMATELY

PUT

“blogger instant update img usmle apr 5 2011”

into a GOOGLE search ;

YOU WILL THEN GET A TOP SIX or SEVEN RETURN WEBLINK THAT

STARTS WITH “Tuesday, April 5, 2011”

and has the TITLE IMGs USMLE and Residencies

CONTENTS
Easy to get into residencies with absolutely NO (e.g., some PGY-1 residents here in this pediatrics program graduated in 1991 no USCE, and had USMLE scores of 75 76 with 3 failures in each!):

---USMLE Attempts
---USMLE Score
---US Clinical Experience
---Graduation Date Requirements

ALSO HAS :
USMLE courses (i.e., I failed twice using KAPLAN LIVE and PASS program until I found out about this guaranteed program that got me 90s)

-Big name

Visas' issues

-Unpaid

-Paid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
100%-Guaranteed PASSAGE, $13.5K Online Program

-Start NOW (especially if you are one of the 73% of all IMGS that were found by a recent AAMC- peer-reviewed research publication to have failed their step, if they had (within the past 6 months) used one of the big name USMLE educational services (LIVE)- you know who they are; not to mention the ongoing Congressional action being taken against their educational funding tactics)

--OUR Personalized, High-Technology Multi-Media CUTTING EDGE- System catapults you to certain (GUARANTEED- OR YOU PAY NOTHING) USMLE SUCCESS by:
---the development of a 20 –year (USMLE- and NBME-) research studies’-based, statistically developed CASE PRESENTATION-derived knowledge base, directed and focused solely towards excellent USMLE outcomes for our students

--The latter Forces you off of that circular, frustrating Path of Irrelevant Nonsense, by the LYSIS OF
--- Un-productive USMLE Examinee Habits of GOING AROUND/STUDYING IRRELEVANT MATERIALS- IN CIRCLES, so as to instead encounter a substitution BY:
---- a FRAMESHIFT MUTATION in the form of an INGENIOUS LEARNING METHOD Developed by IVY LEAGUE-MDs, that places the Examinee on a STRAIGHT LINE DIRECTLY towards the logical solution of REAL Case-derived, USMLE questions

-Therefore: MAKE THAT EMERGENCY CALL IMMEDIATELY
-- OUR Pre-Recorded INFORMATION LINE: Ph# 641.715.3900 Extension 833768
See top result

29,000 page views

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com/

i.e.,
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and Residency

1. Old grads
2.USMLEs: comprehensive ratings of guaranteed PASS tutoring services and programs
3.USCE
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search
6.LORs
7.Personal Statements
8.Salaries of MDs
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »