Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old grad more then 10 year graduation year.... - sheerib
Hi guys

Has anyone sent in his or her degree for evaluation to get credits or GPA so to apply for further degrees
@sheer baig and others

has any one got interview call/s so far
yaa i heard we can apply for research assistant positions, where we need to travel a lot, pay about 60 k may be, i heard this from some one but never perceived it.

i am also in same boat as u guys, 10 yrs grad, low scores, green card, spend lot of money on resd applications, tired of seeing all those rejections yr in n yr out, didnt apply last yr, this yr too, feeling depressed like hell, confidence level way low, feel like i am fit for nothing.

Found u guys in this forum, u guys r great with good information, we all together will work out what ever is good for every one, good luck
@ amy I did evaluate. that is why I was told to do 40 hours of pre requisite for dms programme.
stepthree123

what is dms programme
Hi stepthree123

I am very serious about doing an alternate degree course like bachelors /masters less preferably associates but will do if that s the only option
What kind of evaluation did u do and with which agency
can u write to me at amritak_2
appreciate your help
dms=diploma in medical sonogram.
amy I did in ece dot org, becasue that is what I was suggested by MSU for dms programme. there are varities but I think ece one is accepted everywhere. u can also contact the the place u r trying to apply and ask where should u get verification.
sorry forgot i did course by course.
Thanks stepthree
Did u order one copy to be delivered to u or more
what all degrees photocopies did u send

I am going to send them today as i was working on ece.org to get evaluation
SEARCH in

April 16, 2009 usmle and residency tips for imgs

At www.google.com

the only top 1 or 2 blogspot result

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »