Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatry Rejection & Interview thread - examusmle
All psychiatry candidates, please post your information here so that we could keep each other informed about our progress and will get an idea about which program rejects or offer interview.

Let me start with mine. Well not a good start Sad

Rejection ** Bergen medical Center / Psychiatry / YOG 1996/ Credentials step 1 99; step 2 cs first attempt/ CK not yet taken/Visa not needed

But I haven't lost hope yet. Lets support each other.
I'm definitely with you!! I am patiently waiting for my first rejection....hope it happens soon, so that I can get over it and move on to do some studying!!!!
hey i need IMG friendly list can u please provide me one... my email id, loce.dale1981
@psych25,

Thanks! But I think rejection or no rejection we still have to move on.

Even if it means we get the interview offers, we still need to pass the remaining exams in order to be selected!!
Chill guys....night is darkest before the dawn..
lol@psych25
Count me in too. I already experienced rejection this morning from psychiatry/bergen regional medical center.
I also need to get back to step3 preparartion which I left in the middle a month ago.
Old grad more than 10 yrs, first attempt step1 81% step 2CK 80% CS 2nd attempt( unfortunately) US citizen, 2yrs USCE, one yr in psychiatry/neurology the rest in IM and FM. No gap in CV.
University of oklahoma -Rejection
@ rimantidine

I am preparing for CK and I too left studying a month ago! Once I started the application work
it was almost like opening a can of worms that I never got back to my books after that Sad

But don't worry we are all more or less in the same boat. I am old grad more than 15 yrs with about 3 years gap in my CV!

@onamica,

How many places have you apply so far?
@exam uncle

with 1996 and one score, you sure have the balls of steel to even dream of matching this year...concentrate on other steps instead - there is zero chance that you can match with that f*cked up profile!
well, lets wait and see.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »