Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatry Rejection & Interview thread - examusmle
@cyclemental,

Looks like your Perianal pruritis has gone worse since yesterday.

Has your mommy come back from Vermont with the scotch tape yet?

Please let all your aunts and uncles know, once she puts those tapes around your anus, so that

We could rip some of those off and put it in your mouth too.
@examusmle

once again - sincere request - please crack age appropriate jokes. This joke would have been fit for a 13 year old, but at 40+ - you should show a more mature sense of humor.

Love
Cycle
@cyclemental baby,

Instead of spending all your YOUTH on giving sincere advice to old people, make sure you
clean up your butt first. Because of you, this entire forum stinks.

At least when you go for the Vermont Interview, MAKE SURE YOUR DIAPER DOES N'T STINK TOO MUCH.

@examusmle

Once again - my humble request - please crack age appropriate jokes. At 40+, you should show a more mature sense of humor.
@cyclemental Baby,

You still don't get it! do you?

I said, "Before giving advise to others, CLEAN UP YOUR BUTT first"!
@examusmle

Once again - my humble request - please crack age appropriate jokes. At 40+, you should show a more mature sense of humor.
@cyclemental baby,

If you are really not worried about old IMGs, why don't you stop wiggling you tiny willy
in front of us all the time?

Instead of stinking this forum with your 'brain flatus' in the name of advising old grads,
do yourself a favor by saving your undescended testicles from us. (that is if you really
have)

We all know that your 'BRIGHT YOUNG THING' has only fetched you a mere 82!!!!!!

Now that you have put yourself in this miserable position, we all demand that you show
proof that you really got into residency by posting your official offer letter.

Until then, try to stay away and let other people have their lives.

I shouldn't be seeing you anywhere near in this forum again, bad mouthing anyone.

If you still cant control your perianal itching, then tell one of the senior citizens.
As I said before, We will rip the scotch tape off your anus and put it in your mouth.
Secured first IV.
Must accept this is the worst program I applied to...but at least started off with an IV and not an rejection..
Hope the trend contineus..
Congrats morris81, frm where it is?
@morris81 from where u got the iv
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »