Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whts wrong with me - helpmepls
Guyz can you give me some tips please? I started with uw without any reading of books. and getting around 50%. I think I need MTB3. Any suggestion from anyone please? I will really appreciate that.
is there volunteer angel to help me out ? please
i think review obgyn kaplan step 2,pshychiatery kaplan,surgery mtb more than enough ,ped mtp is enough and internal med do as many test as you can i think you have toread more than mtb then go for u w again
I appreciate that. Thanks
If you are getting around 50% it indicates deficiency in understanding the concept. You should understand the concepts well before doing any question bank. Fast review books like crush, mtb, fa are not the answer to this exam which tests the clinical concepts not your memory. I would recommend doing Archer review completely first and then do as many question banks as you can , you can do kaplan and uw and everything else after understanding the concepts.
This is also a good method that once you know the concept you retest your self with a question and that will reinforce your understanding of the concept.
Good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »