Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
preparing for step2 -
geetha - vpgeetha

hai, i am preparing for step2. i am from newyork longisland.i need study partner or group to keep in touch in any way through email or phone.if anyone preparing for step2 have interest pl give email to me.thank you.bye.
satay

you may e-mail me for some private advice that I think will palliate your anxiety and provide you with a good score without this useless interaction with these forum people who have spent years studying for something that AMGs complete in 2 weeks!...

satyajit_md
tapan - thmehta

hey,geetha.i am also preparing for step 2.so let me know if we could help each other for the exam.bbye.
sp

are yuo geeta who took kaplan at hyderabad in august last year if yes p please respond
Stan Ali - sealiu

I am preparing for step 2 also. If you have any question to discuss let me know ok
Goodluck
Tavino - tavino@stis.net

Geetha, What study questions have you used to prepare yourself for step 2 and what study material. Thank You.
sp

geeta, did you take kaplan from hyderabad in 2001 august if yes please reply
Ibrahim - yoursyours2003

hi Geetha,I'm preparing for step 2 usmle too. I'd like to communicate with you through he e mail . for exchanging experience about this study . my materials are those of NSM the big books. (it seems so big exam hold many issues and need full preparatin ) and not less than 20 to 30 % step 1 usmle areas are also covered in this exam) stick to your schedule and write me from time to time on the e mail...
tarun - tarunpreet07

hi i've just given step 1 and toefl. i'm from new jersey. i'm planning to take a kaplan course; what do u guys think 'bout it ???? what are the best study materials for the step 2 ???
avaid - ajulav

hi geetha i am prepaing too
eamil for anything
avaid
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »