Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
najeeb vs. kaplan lectures - kocharov777
hi guys!have u tried dr. najeeb's lecs?wts the differences compared wt kaplan???are they any parts that must be done with najeeb??thanks
Najeeb is good to clear your concepts. Even a grandma can understand his explanations but he takes way toooooooooo long.
If I have done kaplan lectures like 4 to 5 mths back and dont wanna go thry them now as I dun have much time , exam in dec, so if I go thru Dr najeebs lectures will that b fine..Are those enuff to do?
Pls some1 guide pls
Would you please tell me where did you got dr najeeb vs. kaplan lectures. Thank you.
Ok, I tried Najeeb and Kaplan. As I said before Najeeb is good if you have a lot of time on your hand. The guy is awesome but he takes too long to explain. I guess he breaks down so good that is why he has to take longtime. Since you are taking exam in Dec so Najeeb will take your too much time. However, if your concepts are not good then use Najeeb and don't rush it because these are life long things and you would like to learn it good for future, not just for one exam. I hope it helps.
@mfandtr
you are absolutely correct . his lec are for life long
Thank you so much guys ur help id greatly appreciated. I jus wanna know 1 more thing that if I dont do kaplan notes again and jus stick to najeeb's lectures will that do? will I pass my exam? Does it cover everything?
Thanks
Najeeb's lectures leave gaps for Step 1 preparation because he doesn't cover everything that is in exam. Kaplan will take you through for Step 1. My advice would be to go through Najeeb and then do a quick Kaplan review to make sure all of your bases are covered.
Thank alot mfandtr I m so grateful to u
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »