Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm staying in chicago, looking 2 share -
Nadia - nadiaalhajri

hello everybody,
I'm staying in chicgo in N. sheridan looking for anybody to share usmle step 2 material. I have got The Prinston reveiw and first aid for step 2 and I need the other material. I would like also to study with a female staying nearby. Email me as soo as possible.
sara

hello nadia,
i'm in elk grove village but preparing for step 1 in july. any advice for me or can you spare your step 2 material if you are done with it?
sara
img

I'm in the west suburbs of chicago..studying for step 1 and taking it end of May..and then planning on studying for step 2 after that. I got materials for both parts including the books, questions and qbanks. I hope it helps.......
sara2

hello img,
how long have you been preparing for step1.i've kept 16 weeks for my prep and i'm taking it in july last week.how many hours of prep do you put in everyday?do you think my time frame is adequate?
do you do mcqs everyday?
where did you graduate from ? i'm from india.
sara2( the second response)
i'm planning to take step 2 in dec.
img

I try to do mcqs everyday, but I'm trying to finish my portions first. After that I will be doing more q's. Where in India did u go to school? Where you born and raised here?
Keep your head in and stay focused and you can do it. If you want you can leave your email here and I can contact you some time.
sara2

hello img
i went to school in delhi. i was born and raised in india and came here after my marriage.i have done a 3 year residency in ob-gyn in india too. i'm doing neuroanat these days .i should finish it in 4 days - its so long but interesting at least.alsoi'm trying to do mcqs side by side.
where did you study ? were you raised here?
sara2
img

I went to school in Tamilnadu...I was born and raised here, then went to India for med school. I'm reading PAtho now...interesting stuff.

--John
usmle help

hi ,
i am living in naperville and planning to start studying for step 2 next week.img , are you same who replied my message.??
img

I'm not too far off from Naperville...but I wont be preparing for step 2 till June....let me know if u still want to get together.
Hi usmle help,
email me tryusa2004. i'm preparing for step 2, planning to give in may. i would prefer female study partners.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »