Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 2 exam, yesterday -
Anne

I just took the exam and i inform you that there were 8 blocks of 46 questions each. I dont know if this is good because i can say that time was not enough even with this reduced number of questions. A possible explanation is that they may use more difficult questions in the blocks...
Nadia - nadiaalhajri@htmail.com

hello Anne,
sorry to hear that, but I thought that it is already 46 qs from the beginig or I might be wrong. Can I know more about this exam, and if u have any material u want to sail them please email me. I hope u will get good result.
Anne - hra76

I am not sure but i think that it was 50 each. Regarding the questions, I remember many things and I will try to email you the keypoints of the questions. ..it will take me some time because I am very busy at the moment..if you have yahoo messenger I can tell you some things on line...
Nadia

Thanks Anne,
I would like to talk to u ,I've got yahoo mesenger.
I will send to u my email adress to u r yahoo mail........
we can fix a time after that to talk. Thank u again.
naheed - nalam30

Hi
Nadia
If you have talked to Anne , can you please post on the website some pointers from her so that we can get them too and we don't have to disturb her
Nadia

I'm going to talk to her soon, I will inform u soon, insha allah.
Sri

Hi ! Anne,
Do you have step-2 material on sale ?? I am interested in ...please e-mail at s_vamshi
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »