Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usmles_cs go GET A JOB AND LIFE - ztruth
Stop ripping people off with your lame course...go get a life you deutshbag you are wasting space and you are advertising in a stupid way, you terrorist get off this forum
yeah my brotha thats da truth my nigga, that piece of shit rock_cs just wants to waste space on the forum with his stupid ads...that usmles_cs, rock_cs is a major loser bro....aiiite im out 1
STOP WASTIN SPACE ON DIS FORUM USMLES_CS, ROCK_CS, STOP PUTTING ADS HERE, GO GET A JOB GET LOST NIGGA
stop wasting forum space and wasting peoples time usmles_cs, rock_cs
hey dont worry about usmle_cs, just ignore his Advertisements who cares, I heard this rock_cs usmle_cs has a bad reputation anyway, he failed a lot of students before just stay away from this fake...
this guy rock_cs, usmles_cs is a loser, probably failed out and is trying to mess up more students, dont trust him, I have heard that he has failed several students so dont even bother trusting usmles_cs...this guy really needs to stop posting here, and needs to GET A LIFE seriously
its just sad to see someone trying to ripoff students
its pathetic, this guy really needs to get a life
I also heard he FAILED several students, all you need to study for this exam is First Aid and study partners, dont fall for this usmles_cs asking you for money, dont even give him a penny...everything he does is in First aid, and videos may actually be the way to go
I have no respect for a person that is misusing forum space for his own profits, its just disgusting and pathetic
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »