Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any mom struggling here - lookingup
yes nbm pls contact with me
hi ladies...I am going through this since my 3rd year of med school...i am so tired of this stressful life..every minute there is tension,,,but now finally my kids r going to school & now i have time to study...this is the best time to study....but there r other distractions too while they r at school but still i try to use that time...
I think the most important thing is that we do our preparation wisely as we already have short of time..i learned it after wasting 2 months of my prep...so need to make wise decisions...
Other thing when u r taking break with ur kids just enjoy that time as keep thinking about the studies will not help make u sad & kids too cuz my daughter pointed that to me that mom u r always sad..don't u like us?after that i realized that time is valuable too so just smile & cheer..
My memory card of brain is not accepting any more stuff that is scaring me..seems like nothing is going in there..uffff one big problem...
anyways...we all r doing our part & i hope it will be over soon...for some of u hopefully this is the last exam so just hang in there & pray for others too..i always pray for everyone...
keep in touch thru this thread or we can talk on skype also my id is umlemle...
best of luck!!!!!!!!!!
To all dear mom friendz…. lookingup, usmlefear, doublebubble,manelb, funnygirl, umlemle & others too…. Wow…. This is jus amazing to see we all share a same story… as I was reading thru the posts… it sounded like.. oh yeah.. this is wht I am going thru…. I have a girl..6yrs old... goes to G1… I always thought it wud be easier if kids grow up… but now I think its even more harder…. To keep up with their school work, answer their questions, teach them, their exams , their projects , house work… list never ends… & top of it EXAMS…. We r amazing yaa…. Doing so many things together…. Anywaz… yeah its so frustating sometimes….. as umlemle said…. My daughter too asked me once … mum why don’t u smile… :-( …& also need to keep up their timed schedule… so tht I can get some time… anywaz will be taking nmbe in a day or 2…. But really scared to take…. Plan to give exam in a months time…. May God help us all… lets stay in touch.... good luck
hi, i am mom of three. I need study partner in the mornings please. My skype id is shahana2222. My email is zawarhasnat@sbcglobal.net
thank you

@csprep: Hi, goodluck on your nbme Smile which one are you taking? i did nbme 2 few days ago and it was awful....so I'm trying hard again to cover most of the topics that I got low.....and hopefully if we got extra time we can discuss thru this thread maybe?

@umlemle and shahana222: welcome to the club lol!

ok here is one big problem how to avoid weekend parties of in laws ...it's so funny...i tired to take stand & didn't go to the party last nite now since this morn my in laws r all here...till now..so i am thinking it was better for me to go to their family gatherings because it's the same thing whole day wasted..any suggestions??????????????pls pls ....
@ umlemle: you made my laugh..are you filipino? lol! coz I am, and that's my problem too! (esp with a big family like my husband's) what I used to do is unavoidable parties like that of inlaws, I go, provided that I make a compromise that we'll stay for 2 hours max. children's parties, I let my husband go with them. Smile

I also put my celphone on silent mode
no i am pakistani..i told my hubby about 2-3 hrs thing but it never happened lol...& he sometimes take the kids but 99.9% i have to go as per my mother in law's order.......
@umlemle..lol..i know what u mean..even my in law family though not very big but it was very hard to study when i was in pk..my mother in law used to stay with me for days and even though she was very encouraging about my future studies yet i could never do anything there ..was always bust cleaningthe house or cooking food or tending to other needs..lol
anyways yesterday was a big downer....my 7 yr old took a 10mg resperidone tablet accidently...so the whole time i was worried sick about him..which means zero studiesSad..today kids at home ....but hoping today would be better
i am looking for a skype partner ..who can do a quick final rev with me ok kaplan,mtb ....voice chat on skype ....a
ny one interested ????
@tweetywheety n umlemle...could not find both of u on skypeSad(
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »