Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any mom struggling here - lookingup

@lookingup( or any moms out there): hi everyone....i just want to ask if you are done with nbme 1 or 2? maybe you want to go over it quick? 2 hours everyday 25 questions/day or whatever we finish in 2 hrs. anyone interested? thanks...
hii ladies
thanks umlemle for ur advise
so what do u suggest read caplan bookd or mtb or both?
@funny girl..i am so badly looking for an sp to dop rapid review of kaplan n mtb in max 2 weeks..ands i have like added 10 people n then they turn up n say they jusy found another sp..n so i keep on the search!!!!..once i can finish that then maybe i would like to revise nbme
@umlemle....lol..i can so totally understand that...my mom is the same type(can u imagine!!!..lol)..get gets very bitter on old forgotton issues and not very close to the kids....but still she is a mom..Smile....so its better having her than the mother in law!!!..at least she has ur good intentions at heart....
Smile....keep smiling n try to study away from home if possible..saves u the constant interruptions and the complaints.Smile
last but definately the most imp..any noe out there interested in studying mtb n kaplan with me max in 15 days ..aaaaaaaannnyyyyyyoneeee????
@funny girl...u got an sp...?? i just cant seem to be able to do anything on my own

!!!seems like i need an sp so finish a chapter every time!!!how do u guys do it!!!help!!!!!!!!

@Lookingup: hey... i haven't found one too....when I did step 1, what we did was constant 2 hrs a day (except for weekends) we wrap up after 2 hrs, with that we should cover min. 25 question/day. It really helped a lot, esp for retention. (my partner got 98 for step 1!) if you are into it..finish mtb soon and we can do nbme together? what do you think......
hii ladies
cuold anybody plzzz tell me what i have to do as schedule for studying like by what i should begin and what to do next i know i may be waste your time but plz i need help
i feel like iam lost in all these materials and whole process
may god bless u all thanks

hi usmleseeker
Are you just starting step 2 review? well, starting is really difficult. But once you got your pace it will go on smoothly. (sometimes you get some distractions, but it happens!)

When deciding what materials to start, it depends on a lot of issues (like is this your first exam or you finished cs or step 1 already,bec atleast you have covered a little part of step 2, i guess!)Smile bottom line is, it all depends on you! start where you feel you are comfortable with! It doesn't matter if its uworld or kaplan books...as long as you are studying. but don't jump from one book to another without finishing it. Otherwise you will not accomplish anything. I think that's the only advise I can give.....God bless too...
hii funnygirl19
thank u soo much for your advise
i did study once 18 month ago so iam as anew beginner
step 2 is my 1st step to have
hi everybody....first of all i wud like to say u ppl r lucky ur kids r in school ...my son is 2 n he is going to a day care now9for the last 2 months), which i found after a lot of work n etc but its driving me crazy coz i ve to make his lunch n funny thing is he is constipated all the time coz he dont want anybody else to change his diaper so everymorning after the breakfast i ve to wait for him to do his BIG JOB n then ve to take him to his day care n so on but i study 6 hrs daily(for last 2 months) n i m kinda studying for a yr but its like my brain is not working n i cant recall the stuff ..anyway i m looking for sp too n i m planning to take exam in nov start ..i m doing mtb n uw ...plz if anybody want to study wid me ,it ll make my life easier ...my skype id is (aliyaa83)
gud luck ladies...n why dont we make a group on skype too n share our daily achievements
@funny girl..sure that would be gr8...hopefully i shoudl be done revising by the 15th of this mnth ..so then we can discuss nbme
@aliya..thats a good idea..but somehow i like sharing the views here .....n to see our little community in the midst of the achievers!!!Smile))..
about ur baby.....the only consolence that i can offer is that take heart..u r not alone ..each n every noe of us ..went to the same thing or is going through the same thing or some of us repeatedly go thruogh the same things as we get new additions to the family...not sayingthat it is easy..but it is doable...so cheer up....u can do it Smile)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »