Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any mom struggling here - lookingup
hii everyone..some one just told me about glutaphos...anyone ever tried it??...fromthe description it seems like it would be a big help!!!..lol....
It is difficult to study managing daily chores. This thread can really motivate each one of us here. I have begun my step 2 studies. It really helps if there are partners around so you can do parallel studies.
It helps to discuss with the partners as each one of us here are in the same boat.
I have begun reading MTB for ck and planning to stick to that. I am not sure how much I shall go ahead with kaplans notes.
Planning to give the exam in 3 months.
glutaphos???????what is it?
things at my end getting out of hand..
I am watching conrad videos they r pretty good..if any of u wondering to do or not to then pls do it...they r full of info...
just watched 2 vidoes ..planned to watch atleast 4 CVS vidoes but got guests at home..ufffffffffff who will safe me?????
there are conrad's step 2 comprehensive videos as well. Are you watching those?
its a list of cases and one video per case, he discusses everything related to that case.
can anyone verify if that is recommended?
hi anthem, i haven't heard of that video... if its conrad fischer then maybe its good!
hi ladies...i think u all got busy ..no update on anyone's progress...
well i just did 1 lecture...slow day...& unproductive...
how u guys r doing?ur input is motivational,supportive..
good nite
hope tomorrow i will see some updates

hi umlemle....

same here...I am getting nervous already coz my exam is getting near. A lot of distractions lately.I wonder why some people loves coming to my place!!! I'm very much behind already. But atleast, I got a good news from my son's school. They said that he is way advance for his class and that they are promoting him. So I better hurry up or my son might be ahead of me haha....
hii everyone....i feel honoured .. u guys geniunely missed me..Smile)..
@funny girl...lucky u ...i am suffering from guilt trip so maybe u could help me ...my son was the best in the class..now he is good as well but he has started getting lower scores than before..my full time job n then studies ...is making me feel very guilty...any advice people..(
by the way ..study is going ...a bit better....started getting the anxiety attacks and the palpitation ....so hopefully will get things done now .....

@lookingup: Hi, maybe your son is just slowing up a bit coz he's way too ahead of his classmates already Smile) are you going to take a leave from your work when your exam is near? coz most exam takers they usually take LOA from work 6 weeks before exam, for that 6 wks they really work hard (hmm? for us moms? i don't think we have that luxury!) and they excel!

goodluck everyone! hope we all be productive in our studies today!
hello there.... here i am after a depressing day yesterday.... did nbme .... too upset... where am i going wrong....wht else can i do.... spent yesterday .. thinking... will i be ever finish usmles..... is it worth.... wht else can i do if i cud not do residency... anywaz ... goodluck friends
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »