Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS Failed and got an interview ? - oncoaspirant
hi.. my cs results were out this morning and I failed...... Next possible CS date is only available on Jan 17th, 2012.. I hope the reporting date for Jan session is on Feb 28.... But the rank order list is to be submitted by Feb 22 by applicants and programs....

Scored step 1 224.... Getting good scores in USMLEWORLD tests approx 70 percentile in step 2 ck PRACTICE TESTS...

should I go ahead and attend the interview or send them a mail explaining the situation ?..

i am presently in India with visitor visa to US... Need visa for my residency......

Plz help !
give me your email i can help you in getting a date . and it will help ok if you want an earlier date .
@oncoaspirant
Sorry to hear about your dilemma. i think u should try to find an earlier date for ur cs. there is a software u can download which can notify u of any cancellation in the already booked slots. u can then quickly book the slot and do it. the catch is that, 1. u must be prepared cos there is no assurance that u will get enough time for a lengthy practice. 2. your presence in the states may make this arrangement better cos if u get a slot and u cant travel because of bla bla reason it would be wasted effort. you must also pay the required fee into ur oasis account in readiness.

i will try to confirm the process of getting this software for u and communicate with u asap. all the best mate.
Hey drdogood,

Say a prayer for me, will you?

Got only 1 interview so far, 40 + rejections!!!
Hey docs.
Plz send this software to me too. Or tell me the name of highest building in Atlanta..
Thanks a lot friends !!.. waiting for ur emails @ prasadsen.. So depressed... Help me out
my e-mail is obaqusmle
ok i will send it to you . i was also talking about the same soft ware . but i donont want to share it on forum as may be it will be of no use to ou then . i will mail you in 2 hours as i am busu right now . and you will get a date for cs in two days and it will for sure your desire date in your desired test center
I love you angel..
drdogood.
it was devastating to me to know that i failed my CS today. i had several interviews set up and high Step 1 and Step 2 CK. i am really worried that i could match this year. can you send me the application that will notify the available CS date .thank you so much my email is haiphan668
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »