Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GC holders, no IV?: Good news - cdk2011
Hi,
I am Anupam Bhatnagar from India, a GC holder with no IV. I think GC people have their rights and they should fight for it! I can help our cause. Just believe me. Visa folks will try to abuse in an attempt to lock this thread down as they did to my previous post. Don't listen to false rumours. ACT NOW. Just leave your real names and e-mail IDs here. Don't let your dreams go down the drains. So far I've got only 3 names and contacts. I can't do anything unless I get at least around 100 names and e-mail IDs. A warning: DO NOT put any other personal info here. Just real names and e-mail IDs. Thanks
hey Anupam,I emailed you before,my email is srabon_aakash .I am US citizen.email me then I will call you.we will work together. i live in newyork.if you live in newyork let me know.we will meet and work together.
cdk2011

write ur email address we will mail u back.

I donot want to put my info here publically.
I know some GC holder and US citizen who dont use forum and I have their contact info.email me we will get together.A lot of visa needed people use forum and they will try to block our thinking in this forum.
I will personally make an effort to sabotage this stupid idea of yours. MERIT MERIT MERIT -- THIS IS WHAT AMERICA WANTS -- stupid f*cks like you should fold their dicks and insert in their asses.

I am cycle - a GC holder and I endorse this message.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »