Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my exam experience - bnp1000
hello akanksha132.

practicing with the live SP is the best thing for sure. but if you dont have any, then you can do that online through skype with anyone. and try to judge yourself becoz in case when you dont have anyone who has already done with the exam then there will be no body to critically judge you. thats why in this case with an open mind you have to think that which are the things which are acceptable and which are not. practice with your ownself. try to repeat questions e.g Review of all systems aloud daily just after getting up from your bed and before falling asleep. In this way you will be remembering each and every thing and every question will go directly into your permanent memory.

ask questions if you have any doubts. i will try my best to answer them.

Goodluck
drsanchez

thanks and best of luck.
bnp1000
Congratulations.u truly deseve it...Can u plz send me some imp tips about how to take cases..
Ur response will be highly appreciated...

thanks.....my email is navjot04036
thanx....
hi,can u please tell me that if i subscribe usmle world,,wil it be useful?? i failed in first attempt in cs. now have a partner to discuss the case..wil uworld be useful??
hello vkrish.

well it depends upon you that whether you are using first aid as a primary resource or U world. you can use any one of them. In my suggestion, first aid is better along with some cases from u world which are not given in first aid.

best of luck
Hi,

I have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact me for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, I can help too. I just need you to be specific and help me understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact me at zabinski2009. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

Thank you.
Thank you very much for you assistance
Congrats bnp1000. Thts very well written! Good luck with ur other steps! :-)
welcome vkrish... and thanx psytrphile.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »