Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone IV call yesterday but no email yet - tmo20
can anyone help me with this issue?
The interview is exactly a week from now.
Should call I them today or wait an another day?
im sorry, i don't understand what you're asking... you got a phone IV yesterday but the interview is exactly a week away?
I had a phone call yesterday where I got called for an interview.They even specified the date and said they would send me an email confirming it.I haven't received an email yet.
what do I make out of it and should I give them time to send me an email confirmation?
yes, it's only been a day. give them some time.. i'd say a week is reasonable.
@tmo20
i would recommend to call the PC immediately as she might think that you are not intereted.I was having same but little diff.situation.I was having call and she told me that you are invited for iv at linovia,michigan and two dates are available.Then she told me to give the date suitable for me ,I was just looking for calander and meanwhile she told me that wait a min.Then call cuttdown and no reply from her side.I called her after half an hour and scheduled it with mail after phone talk..
is it nymc, phelps program??? it took them a week before sending the confirmation
Do you have some friends who can screw you with dirty jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just wondering...............
Call them immediatly! especially since you have not recieve any email confirmation
@gunner 279
Yes, it's the Phelps program
When is your interview?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »