Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed CS but dont know what went wrong CONFUSED! - mchsiong
i failed ICE but passed Spoken English and CIS. There must be something wrong with this exam! how can we fail this exam when we score 99 in both CK and Step 1. this doesnt make sense! there is something wrong with this exam!
hi,
I failed the exam with 2 99s too, I was devastated, this is not easy to handle,I worked with a study partner and used FA, but apparently it was not enough, then I took a 2 days class in NJ and used a tutor through skype, she helped me get prepared for my second attempt very fast. she is good at her job and also not expensive. try to contact her and see if you like her job,
her skype ID: md_cs2
her email:
md.cs2.coach

good luck
I got high performances on Patient now but very low performances on data gathering. This is so paradoxical! Sad so sad....

same situation here, 99s and failed in cs
and i got 2 interviews before that result ,,donno what to do
mchsiong, sorry about the result, I believe my tutor could help you the most, cz she has created a protocol that you can remember each and every question required by the case, in a very short time. she has developed a very easy and nice flow of questioning..... and her service is not expensive, my only regret is that i didn't know her before my first attempt.... and also with 2 99s, no interview yet...cz I failed in cs ...
her email:md.cs2.coach
mcarter@live.com
skype- kafkajohn31
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »