Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study group for Step 3 - examusmle
hello,
thanx examusmle for this encouraging thread am in deep need for such one, I'd love to join the group but guess 1 week for MTB is too tight for me, am done with up to the Hematology so far, thinking to finish MTB in another 2 weeks, still am gonna post wt am doing frequently hoping for extra push from here.
hello, I wish to join the study group. How do i do it? Iam currently studying Step3 Kaplan notes, listened to online Kaplan videos, do not know if it was the right thing to do.

Thanks
Hi Guys,
Anyone is welcome to join as long as you could post your progress reports consistently every week. Please browse the first 3 pages for study plans.

@samara09,
Yeah, I agree with you. I also realized that 1 week was too short period to finish MTB-3. (especially with so many interruptions caused by MYERAS interview/rejection season!!).

The 8 weeks study plan posted by Phxeagles in page 3 is just a guide. you can tailor your schedule according to your
own circumstances.

@examusmle: Thank you. Do I join the group with a skype id? I have never done it before. If anybody can give any info how to join the group.

I also wanted to know what Swanson book if everybody is following , is it the Family Medicine Review or Family practice Review. And what edition? Thanks for the help
hey what happened to the group!! wake up plzz
am done with the GI and Neuro in the last couple days

@step3ind: guess its all in this thread just put ur weekly achievement and let us encourage each other.. and am sorry i never heard of Swanson book!!
@samara09,

Yeah, I dozed off, sorry.

Can't keep up with the interview/rejection season as well as studying at the same time :-(

Whether interview or rejections, I get pre-occupied either ways but of course for different reasons!

Please keep up ur good work, I will join again whenever I am able to focus better.

@ examusmle
i want to join this group as it is extremely helpful to keep ourself motivated!
I am reading u world and mtb.
still waiting my ecfmg certificate.
can anybody tell me how much time it will take to approve and get the exam permit once I apply online.
which state should i register?
thanks for your time!
EVEN I WANNA JOIN THIS GROUP ..PLZ ADD ME ON SKPE drkaruna
thanks !
when are you people meeting next? please can i join?
Okay just went through the whole thread, Good luck for all of us! Keep it all active and going.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »