Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study group for Step 3 - examusmle
What about jason/swanson notes???
I have read in the forum that Jason/Swanson are good too.
@creutzj, thanks buddy.

@examusmle....any thoughts about KLN notes? Are you going to do the ck notes?
@sheel,

You are welcome to join.

@psych25,

I think year of edition doesn't really matter for KLN. So if you can find a step 3 specific notes
it would be great. But I also understand from our seniors' post that Step 2 CK notes is OK
for step 3 too.

I guess it doesn't make much difference as long as your concepts are clear and have a solid background knowledge from CK.

In my opinion, rather than reading too many different notes, the main thing that matters for step 3 exam is how we use/apply our presence of mind, which I am sure we can practice from doing UW CCS online.
@examusmle, thanks! U R right!That's exactly what I have started to realise from this forum that step 2ck notes should be good enough.

So is this list good enough?

KLN ck notes + MTB

UW + ccs, Kaplan Q bank

Archer's

Jason/swanson notes

I really don't want to buy FA, i did for ck but never opened it!

@psych25,

Yeah, I think this is enough (I don't have archer's and Jason/swanson notes though).
But hopefully we might be able to get it from some where..

Regarding FA, I guess it is different for different steps. It was extremely useful for step 1
and good for CS but totally worthless for step 2 Ck.

So may be we will have to wait and see whether our forum seniors found it useful or not for step 3
and decide accordingly. What do u think?
Hello everyone,
I am also planning for step 3 , so count me too.
I have Kaplan notes for CK,MTB, FA, Kaplan Q book, and PDF form of Jason.
I think it is enough, if not please let me know.
Good luck to all.
@examusmle I think archer's is an on-line course that we might need to buy. but yeah, we really do need to find jason/swanson notes!
@psych25 Is it worth taking archer online course?
@123 sprout, I don't know as yet but I have read very favourable reviews especially for CCS, and if you are aiming for a high score, it might be well worth it.

BTW, would you mind sending me the jason notes at snav235? Please! Would really appreciate it. I can send you the premier review notes, incase you don't have them. Re: FA I'm still not sure if I'm going to invest any time in it. I think MTB and KLN should be enough.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »