Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study group for Step 3 - examusmle
I am interested, please add me to your group
@zabbidi,
I replied your email.

@mmd22, saboumediene, & slick
U guys r welcome to join. But in my experience, I don't find skype very useful due to various factors including time zone difference, lack of clarity/connection problems etc.

@usmle_123456,
It is a very good suggestion. We could discuss interesting/difficult mcqs from time to time. But I have hardly started and not yet subscribed to any online question banks. (I have so many interruptions such as interview preparation etc. that I am not able to fully focus on studying.)

But what I find most useful is to follow a common study plan & timetable but do individual
preparation at our own time/convenience, but post the progress report every Friday + discuss difficult topics or clarify doubtful points etc as we go along.

This helped me a great deal for step 2 ck group study and I would like to recommend the same. If you guys have a better suggestion, please post it here.
hi!
can you tell me which state board should I ragister for step-3?
Thanks for inputs.
hi frens..i would like to join the group.. but i may not regularly post my progress report..bcos i am very slow at typing and don want to spend much time on it. Let me know if it is ok with you guys.. For now i'm doing mtb3 and finished cardio. I have not yet decided when to take the test but want to give as soon as i can.. I am still collecting the materials for step3..from my understanding from the forum i think we have to read mtb3,uw qbank, archer notes. Let me know what other things are needed. Any suggestions appreciated.. Smile
thanks.
@ rifpat: Connecticut i guess is best and probably Delaware but not sure about the later.

add me too guys.
any gals here plz add me on skype . iam in EST time zone .available from 7am to 10pm. with 2-3 hr breaks.
my id is s.arshadmd
@ examusmle : hi, guess i know ya from ck forum. my exam was on 27th july and guess urs was a week later than that.
good thread. GL with the cause!
@thaaj,
Good to see u here. Congratulations on ur 99weak ck score. U r more than welcome to join us. Posting progress report is only once a week from the time u start ur serious studying. It is definitely less time consuming than skying. So I highly recommend u share ur progress , in order to keep up our commitment /motivation. But there is no hard and fast rules here. Do whichever is convenient for u.

@drbiaseven86,
Thanks for ur kind words. 7am to 10pm study time is awesome! Having done 3 interviews so far, I feel reasonably confident to attend my further interviews without having to prepare too much.

So I am ready to start serious preparation for step 3 from today onwards. My study time is going to be 9 am -5pm with 1 hr break and then again from 10 pm to 12 midnight, making an average study time of at least 8 hrs/day during week days.

Weekends: I prefer to keep it study free because I would like to give quality time to my family. But..... in case if I didn't finish my weekdays target, or loose one day for interview or mere laziness, then I am willing to sacrifice the weekend to compensate for it!

Starting from today evening, u guys can expect regular progress report from me every friday :-)

Yes, let's do it!!!!
@thaaj,

Sorry about the typo error. Skying = Skyping.

(My android phone plays tricks on me, from time to time).
@rifpat,
I don't know anything about the application process for step 3 yet. If anybody knows please share with
us, please.
@examusmle ,
I will join your group , please add me and tell me your plans .
My email is (marcellegeorge82)
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »