Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
now am sure the fault is in my PERSONAL STATEMENT - residencyismylife
I SHOULD HAVE NEVER MENTIONED I WAS LOOKING FOR A PROGRAM THAT COULD PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY IN CLINICAL,ACADEMICS AND RESEARCH...I THINK ONLY MENTIONING CLINICAL WAS THE WAY TO GO...GOSH AM GETTING DAMN IRRITATED ....ALL THE COMMUNITY ONES ONLY WANT IS PEOPLE FOR CLINICAL EXPERTISE....92/98/CS...1 MONTH USCE..3 MONTHS OF RESEARCH AND ALL THAT FOR NOTHING........

THE SHIP IS SLOWLY BUT SURELY SINKING NOW....WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF..
calm down ! be patient !
I mentioned that too in my personal statement but I got 8 IVs. I don't think it's because of the personal statement. Some community hospitals do offer research and teaching opportunities.
hi!

Even I have nt got a single interview...pretty decent scores and cv..but not sure wat to do!!
all blame is a waste of time...!so jus chill and relax! Patience is a virtue!
well...then I should'nt complain, if you guys with awesome scores did'nt get any IV.
Is it too late to call the programs to find out the status of our application???

hey, ppl usually make 2 different personal statements....one for community programs & one for university programs...they are both basically the same except for community programs you should take out the part where you talk about academics, research etc cuz most community programs dont have that.

it also depends on what kind of programs u applied to....if u applied to less competitive community programs, am sure u would get more ivs than more competitive univ programs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »