Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - ss24

I am in a biggggggggggg problem...

at the time of my application submission i assigned 4 LOR's to all of my programs ...i got my US LOR after a month , i tried to assign it to programs but it keep on saying that you cannot assign more then 4 lor's . i am not able to deselect any of my previous lor . now how programs are gonna know that i have a US LOR in my application .....any body plzzzzzzzz help me , my externship is gonna be wasted then if my lor doesn't get attached with my application ..... Sad Sad
unfortunatly u can not do any thing, u should have asked about this before u did it, but u can still take it with u to the iv andshow it to them in case u get iv
just email it to programs some will definitely make a note about that
I think u can deassign 1 lor and assign u r USlor ,I never did it but you can try, also email all the programs.
no you can not change any lor once you assign
you can deassign 1 lor and assign your new lor. I did it before. And also it is better to email programs and let them know that you have assigned the latest lor.
yes i thought the same , that i can deassign 1 lor and assign the new one but now i came to know that once we have assigned any lor we cannot change it and some ppl told me that this was not present last yr .
well i emailed many programs even those from where i have gotten interviews , because it might help in my ranking .
even send it to program where u don have interview it helps
same position here buddy...last year they were able to deselect and assign a new one but not this year....best is to mail to the programs where u ve got iv.....if it's a waived, give your mail id's of your iv places to the place where you did your obsie/extrnship and ask them to mail!
i believe you can only deselect a letter if the program hasn't downloaded it yet... because that's what i did back in september.

you can try to assign the letter anyway, even though it says 4 letters max...?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »