Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help ME-Can’t Get Through - lynk1
Info at enycity

When?

IMMEDIATE STARTS

120-DAY DURATION

Where?

Who Founded It and How Long Has it Been in Existence?

IVY LEAGUE GRADUATE- MD’s

ELEVEN YEARS IN BUSINESS

How and Why Does it Work?

How?WORKS LIKE AND INDIVIDUALIZED TUTORED MINI-RESIDENCY
WITH STUDENT LEARNING THROUGH PERSONAL CASE PRESENTATIONS

DONE USING ALL AVAILABLE HIGH-TECHNOLOGY STATE OF THE ART MULTIPLE MEDIA PRESENTATIONS

Why?THE COURSE MATERIAL IS 100%-FULLY DEVELOPED BY THE FOUNDERS AND IS BASED UPON 30 YEARS OF RESEARCH INTO THE QUESTION-DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGIES OF THE NBME AND NOW THE USMLE

How Much Does it Cost?

ELEVEN K DOLLARS PER USMLE STEP THAT YOU PASS, BUT IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY…

How Else is it Different From the ‘Big Billion Dollar Companies’ That we All Know?

THE PROGRAM PROVIDES A 100% ESCROW CONTRACT-BASED-GUARANTEE SUCH THAT THE TUITION FUNDS ARE ONLY RELEASED TO THE COMPANY AFTER THE STUDENT PROVIDES A USMLE SCORE REPORT WITH PASS

How do I get More Information About This Amazing Company?

CALL 641.715.3900 EXTENSION 833768 IMMEDIATELY FOR THE 24-HOUR INFORMATION RECORDING

Study from Kaplan Notes + UWorld

or

MTB 2 CK (Internal Medicine and Psychiatry) and MTB Step 3 (Surgery, Gynecology, Peds, OB/GYN) + UWorld.

If you read each of these books twice and do the Uworld questions, you should be fine.
I am so sorry to hear that.
If your problem was in time management, then you need to work on that. Keep practicing questions in timed mode and work on your speed. Try reading the last line of the question then skim through the question stem to save time.
Subscribe to Kaplan Qbank and work on it for time management. Brush up on your weak areas.
Good luck.
SOLUTION: there is an $11k per step gteed pass online course that will work great for you-eml renu_usmle for information
When?

IMMEDIATE STARTS

120-DAY DURATION

Where?

Who Founded It and How Long Has it Been in Existence?

IVY LEAGUE GRADUATE- MD’s

ELEVEN YEARS IN BUSINESS

How and Why Does it Work?

How?WORKS LIKE AND INDIVIDUALIZED TUTORED MINI-RESIDENCY
WITH STUDENT LEARNING THROUGH PERSONAL CASE PRESENTATIONS

DONE USING ALL AVAILABLE HIGH-TECHNOLOGY STATE-OF-THE-ART MULTIPLE MEDIA PRESENTATIONS

Why?THE COURSE MATERIAL IS 100%-FULLY DEVELOPED BY THE FOUNDERS AND IS BASED
UPON 30 YEARS OF RESEARCH INTO THE QUESTION-DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGIES
OF THE NBME AND NOW THE USMLE

How Much Does it Cost and How is it Different From the ‘Big Billion Dollar Companies’ That we All Know (AND “LOVE???”...)?

ELEVEN K DOLLARS PER USMLE STEP THAT YOU PASS, BUT IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY… THUS THE PROGRAM PROVIDES A 100% ESCROW CONTRACT-BASED-GUARANTEE SUCH THAT THE TUITION FUNDS ARE ONLY RELEASED TO THE COMPANY AFTER THE STUDENT PROVIDES A USMLE SCORE REPORT WITH PASS

How do I get More Information About This Amazing Company?

CALL 641.715.3900 EXTENSION 833768 IMMEDIATELY FOR THE 24-HOUR INFORMATION RECORDING
(email me renu_usmle for information) Got me 230s (Cost $11K/Step))
NO-FRILLS, NO NONSENSE, GTEED ONLINE Course 6417153900 ext 833768 (for $11K)
6417153900 ext 833768 for information
Online; $11K; 6417153900 ext 833768 for information
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »