Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
hey where is everyone today ..

raw

its 1 and half hr to 5 .. are u done ..

my target was 40 pg fa in 6 hrs ..only 2 more hrs left .. and i ve only done 12 pgs till now .. lol !!

looks like my targets a bit too much for a slogger like me ..

vena , 2177

how s ur progress ..

sunshine .. how is it going ??
Hey where s everyone

guys we drove to a city that's 4 hrs away from us for our anniv. & then back again 4 hrs. we were so exhausted by the time we got back. i did go n get my nails done with a friend on fri & then shopping as well...went out for a friend's bday on sat night...haven't studied since 3 days. gonna catch up on ur posts & then try n get back into it ASAP! it's already mid-march guys Sad
hi
hi
@ dr_raw: how is ur DIT experience going? did you start after doing the whole UWorld and FA atleast once? are you grasping newer info from FA that was missed before? how many lectures/videos are there per day? sorry for bombarding you with so many questions, but i am thinking if i should do it or not in the near future...so some feedback would be very appreciated. thanks!
@ dr_raw: how is ur DIT experience going? did you start after doing the whole UWorld and FA atleast once? are you grasping newer info from FA that was missed before? how many lectures/videos are there per day? sorry for bombarding you with so many questions, but i am thinking if i should do it or not in the near future...so some feedback would be very appreciated. thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »