Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
@ dr_raw: how is ur DIT experience going? did you start after doing the whole UWorld and FA atleast once? are you grasping newer info from FA that was missed before? how many lectures/videos are there per day? sorry for bombarding you with so many questions, but i am thinking if i should do it or not in the near future...so some feedback would be very appreciated. thanks!
lol
HI Guys ..I am In lib too...
I didn't study in weekend....I study behavioral.....

Guys...@ raw,,usmle2177 and owl and others...What is your advise for me as a 1st reader of kln??what do you think about doind test with 1st review....really it's boring only read and read...

hope every body have a wonderful study.....thank u for being here guyssss....

will come back after read 30 pages of behaviora...
Hello
Iam trying to sand msg from early morning but my computer had some
Problems so now i used another comp.
How is every one ....i will finish lower limb today and sart head and neck
@2177..how are you....??
@owl @raw ...wish u good day...
@sunshine..yesterday i left my study and sarted watching a funny movie ..
HI Guys ..I am In lib too...
I didn't study in weekend....I study behavioral.....

Guys...@ raw,,usmle2177 and owl and others...What is your advise for me as a 1st reader of kln??what do you think about doind test with 1st review....really it's boring only read and read...

hope every body have a wonderful study.....thank u for being here guyssss....

will come back after read 30 pages of behaviora...
Hey how is everyone ? I been trying to post here since morning & it was working I was afraid there was a problem with this forum in my iPhone & it won't work any more

I am satisfied with my study today will go home now & after a break will study again

Hope I dont have to post this all over again , hope it works now
lets see if this works now ..

have been trying to post for the past few hrs but couldn't for some reason. guys we drove to a city that's 4 hrs away from us for our anniv. & then back again 4 hrs. we were so exhausted by the time we got back. i did go n get my nails done with a friend on fri & then shopping as well...went out for a friend's bday on sat night...haven't studied since 3 days. gonna catch up on ur posts & then try n get back into it ASAP! it's already mid-march guys Sad
######
working...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »