Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
Finished Kaplan path finally , will start genetics frm Kaplan nw .
@meddoc27:
If you pass your elegility period you must re-applied and pay 780 again. After that you wait for 3 weeks(sometimes less) to be approve by ECFMG again.

@meddoc27: one extension of eligibility period should only cost 60 dollars. An altogether new eligibility period will cost 780$. Is this a totally new eligibility period that you are taking? then yes, 780 dollars.
goodmorning friends...happy to see everyone is moving on with their prep nicely.
today will do liver and repro path...and move on to questions...
happy studying everyone Smile
hey guys i need some help ..

am doing my second round .. doing path cns, skinleft and i still ve to go through biochem , micro ,pharm .. i am going so slow .. took me almost more than a month to do this second round of path .. iwant to give my exam atleast by feb .. when should i register for the exam if i want my centre of choice .. i am an immigrant .. i heard for american grads u need to take ud date atleast 6 mths before .. pls tell me when i shd register ..
hi guys.. how u all doing..?
today need to start pharma kaplan LN... hopefully to finish general part
took a day or more off, now back to work.
Starting with Renal in FA with corresponding DIT lecture, then plan on doing 1 hour goljan same section along with 46 questions of it from any question bank
Also want to start respiratory physio today
good luck everyone, this is a great way to share our days and feel that we are not alone in this process
all the best to all of you for the day! take care!!!
UW is really hard, i agree @ deepak2011, but just keep pressing and try to get the important concepts and keep moving
four chapters to go in kaplan behav sci. I hope this time it stays in my head. Have to do UW as well.
Well Going to do FA--Endocrine and Gi begining
Good Morning everyone..

I did Immuno from Kaplan & FA..then did 2 blocks of UW questions for that ..now on to Biostat (which is killing me) then 3 more blocks of question to do...Long day ahead..FYI been up since 4

Good Luck..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »