Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
hi everyone...

good goin atpdoc...that's the spirit...

guys..i need a serious input...my exam is in 29 days..im still left with UW first round 38% left...havent taken any nbme....can i still do it? almost done writing all notes in fa...was thinking to finish writing all notes in fa by end of november and then just do fa, uw 2nd round and nbme for the last 2 weeks..take an nbme in first week of dec and then decide if i can still take the exam or not....is that a good plan?

for today: going to do GI uw question all day!
hey guys, having a pretty stressful morning so far, and the day is just starting
for some reason renal isnt sticking in my mind and everything is like a mismash.
i am thinking to start reproductive physio review real fast in DIT/FA then just do questions and see where i stand
I am feeling soo lost and hopeless today guys, i got about 20 days to go, i feel like one thing goes into my mind and another comes out
Anyway, i hope the day takes a turn for the better, i hope you all have a great review/study day, best of luck
to everyone
Thanks guys for all ur suggestions..
@thisisonlymyusername-I verified with ECFMG, it was just a mistake and they cleared it from my acc. Thank god !

I am focusing on FA and UW notes with detailed revision. Working on weak areas like gross anatomy (hardly read), Statistics, few concepts from physiology, pharmacodynamics etc.

GL to all...

hi guys , count me in :
i am thinking to do physio : resp , cvs (peripheral circulation), , renal in kaplan
i am still in beginning of preparation and thinking to start UW next month
Things going "Snail Slow"
I'm doing goljan audio notes since 2 days n it is not getting done at all . I thought its my 2 time so will go faster but no chance , getting annoyed !!
hey anybody out there who s doing 1st round revision .. looking for micro , biochem .. am kinda slow .. am givin 10-15 ds for eachh ..
hi guys.. what to study for pharma..? is only FA enough? or kaplan?
hello

iam doing pharma too ,,using kaplan and i didnt look at first aid for it

i finished first 2 chapter and starting 3rd one now ,,iam so slow may i need more than one

month to finish it

had taken a few days off....continuing with biochem

glad to see so many new people joining this thread

GL guys
hey guys, prep for the day is starting with 46 UW questions, then on to Goljan and trying to get through as much is possible in the day, hopefully all of renal, reprod and endocrine today with Goljan, god willing
lets keep going strong guys, lets keep it up..One day at a time lets just stay motivated! best regard to everyone
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »