Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12

@dr_raw: ur plan is good but I dont know how fast u r doing q's...for me, it takes a long time cuz I write down detailed explanations, u have close to 40% UW left & it's tough to finish in 2 weeks if u r taking detailed notes...also u r planning to do UW 2nd round + all nbme's + FA in 1st 2 weeks of December?? seems like that's alot to fit into 2 weeks, I do agree with u on taking an nbme to see where u stand though

@usres12: u had asked us to add u on skype for motivation/encouragement...I posted my skype id already...please add me if still interested...I dont have ur skype id

@nikkie: yes my studying's going slow too, hang in there!
I just created skype account .lol
its usres12
Solving Behavioral Sciences questions. Why is this such a long process? Sad
goodmorning everyone Smile hope everyone accomplishes their study goal today!

@ tiomun: hand in there ... just remember its time consuming for everyone...but all of us will conquer it..sooner or later Smile

today still continuing with neuro...aim to finish at least the reading part

@cilastatin
Im also doing pharma... kind of boring... needs memorization... keep going.....
Im doing drugs for inflammatory and related disorders today...
and q bank 46 if possible......
keep going guys.....
hi guys..

@ tiomun: yes solving questions is really hard time consuming.. will it be ever done...!!! im frustrated...!!! but learning lot of things...

@emerald1
im working on antimicrobials... finding very hard to remember pharma... any suggestions...???!!!

someone write encouraging words...
Goodmorning all my frns!

Well, hope everybody is study hard and continuing the journey.
I have been being so slow after the 31st oct...
I have to really speed up... from today.. ok all happy studying ..
hi guys, good morning/afternoon!
@cilastatin you asked for encouraging words...I have something that always inspires me and i hope it will inspire all of you and all of us who are studying today and really fighting through this moment in life!!

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Our Deepest Fear
by Marianne Williamson from A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles (See note below about Nelson Mandela)
hey guys, my goal for the day is lofty, i need to cover at least 2 huge sections with goljan, reproductive patho and endocrine as well as do 46 questions..I hope i can get through most of it, and i need to review FA, at least a few sections.
I will keep you guys updated, i hope you all reach your goals, and sending my best wishes and regards, best of luck for the day guys..we are not alone and we are all going to get through this!!!!!!!
urrghhh!!!!!! i hate neuro !!!!!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »