Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
geisinger interview - durgashanks
Does anyone know about geisinger health systems PA?
the best prog that i have interviewed so far.in the middle of nowhere but great.the system is amazing teaching great.
ul have interview with 2 people.i had it with the pd of im[o'keefe] and pd of med-peads[thompson].
be prepared to get psych assesment qs like what would u be if not a doc?where do u see urself 10 yrs from now etc etc...all typical !
all in all,its cool they make u feel good.no med qs for me.
good luck
Thanks for the info.It will help me to prepare.
Hi Durgashanks

How did you go there? I will be going from Brooklyn on greyhound bus...is any other means of public tranportation available.any input would be appreciated.
Hi kuri!
I am attending the int only in dec.I am flying from seattle to Harrisburg and from there take a cab.The bus timings are not frequent.
hey durgashanks
i have my intrw in 2nd week of dec. when is your intrw ? are you flying bach from geisinger?
Hi niti!
I have the int on 14th dec.I am flying from there to Michigan for another int on 15th.If u are flying to Harrisburg on the same day please let me know we can work out the way to reach Danville together.
Hi durgashank,
I have my interview on 13th dec.I will be traveling to philly from there as I have another interview on 15th in philly. I will be travelin by bus to philly .
thanks
hey kuri,
the damn greyhound takes longer than others[12hrs if im sure?!]
check seshquhanna trailways.its in the same prth authority bus stn,the first conter.they got a bus at 7 am reaches there around 2:30 returns at 4 if im right...
that is a bettre option than greyhound.
drive if u can thats the best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »