Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
you are welcome orangesun. dont loose hope....i did that same (kaplan+golian) by the time i finished my last book i would forget what i read in the first book. what my advise is that try to start FA and when you finish a section try to do uw questions on that particular subject and make notes and glue it into FA. dont worry if you are not doing well in uw questions...use it as a learning tool....then assess yourself with NBME'S.
my skype id is sarah.patel3
girls we have to keep each other MOTIVATED.....WE CAN DO THIS.....
Wellcome everyone.
1) I am a 2000 old grad.
2) Married
3) Moom of 5 kids
4) French speaking.
5)Full time worker.
We will be together in this experience.
Good luck
count me in girls..single mother of 4yr old..old IMG..im doing 2nd time uworld +FA now.lets motivate eachother..Smile)
finished half of FA (doing endo).......
please post your prep so we all can learn from it.
how do you guys manage to find time during the weekends when the kids and husband is home?
hello mom's

glade to hear that there r so many moms who are dealing wth family responsiblities also trying to hardwork in achieving thier GOALs....i m also IMG & mom of 10month old baby... my exam in 3rd week of dec ....just finished one complete round to UW (not calculated my score))...right now doing NBME offline, done NBME 1 ,2 5...( planning to do online 7,11 & 12 NBME next week)..also focusing on FA...dont know wat shud do in last month to improve my score in NBME ?? should i do 2nd round to UW..??or just keep continue to do NBME & FA??

Good luck to all Mom's & all of you guys who r appearing in steps!!!
hi marrium.i can understand ur pain,was facing the same so extended my eligblity period.revise all imp point u noted down from uw,n other sources.calculate ur score to knw if u r ready 4 the exam,its v imp. can u send me nbme offline.my id is notym63
hi can someone add me to this group as well. 2001 graduate, part time working, 2 kids and trying to get done with these exams. and make myself proud
I am reading Biochem, carbohydrate metabolism. I read it once, but read, not study. And we all know how efficient is to read a thousand enzymes like a romance novelSmile. So I am back to glycolysis and TCA cycle. I hope to finish this week all metabolism, maybe even start genetics. I have 2-3-4 hrs of study a day, at night. If anyone is online after 9:30pm EST, please let me know, I need a buddy to be awake with me and tell me to keep on reading when I want to turn on the tv Smile
hey orangesun.....biochem is prretty good in FA and uw...by the time you are done with uw you will know biochem pretty well.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »