Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
Same situation my skype Id emyass
I have the same situation my id skype emyass
@orangesun ..i want to be up at nites too..after 9..but get sleepy..lets try to keep eachother awake..let me know how u wana do that..im reading endo from FA..plus uworld physio resiration tonite..good luck to all
how many hours do you girls manage to study?
@notym :thanks for advice..& i downloaded NBME Mcqs from this usmle forum...& thing is already awnser marking in Mcqs..even i have missing NBME 6 ...wel i send you link..if some one has NBME 6 then send me drmarrium27
I am also doing Biochemistry...have read and seen videos until fatty acids. I hope to complete by this weekend and follow up with UW/FA....lets keep it up!!!
hi anyone doing micro here .. just need someone to keep in track .. if not discussing .. its my first revision ..

i ve prep for more than a yr .. and now its been taking so long that i m kind of really depressed ,, every morn i wake up and and first thing i think .. what the hell am i still doing here .. but its been great going thru this thread .. felt so good that so many people are struggling ,, am not the only one .. all the best guys //
Hi,
I am a mom and plus pregnant and giving my last step 1 in December. Old graduate, but I am still hoping to get into residency. My e-mail is absolutellydriven2
Looking forward to talk to whoever wants to talk about their struggles and exams and motherhood...
Cio,
Antonella
hi,

orangesun

i also need a sp to study after 9.30 p.m what is ur skpe id.
hi guys im glad that this thread is being kept alive by other members who are also in the same boat as me......i have a question for all of you
right now im doing FA+UW only....half way through FA and half way through UW. im not scoring that high in UW (40-50%) is that normal.....?im kinda freaking out. if anyone who is a bit ahead of me please shed some light.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »