Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
hey today is marriage anniversary & i m back to study....hope to finish uw patho.
to 1128,dont worry use uw as study tool,n wen u r completly done n feel prepared assess ur score uw assmt thats wat i m going to do,half way with uw,fa will nt give u a proper stand of ur position.at the same time finish asap with uw,n fa as u need time to improve n score better.
Finish Now- i.e., Stop Failing…

Stop moving in circles like a DOPAMINE2 RECEPTOR OVERLOADED schizophrenic. Email enycity for the materials that guarantee passage (~rates as PASS program)
i am in the same situation ,,,,too hard to be focused on kaplan material ,i am now trying to study microbiology which makes me disappointed ,,,any advice
Finish Now- i.e., Stop Failing…

Stop moving in circles like a DOPAMINE2 RECEPTOR OVERLOADED schizophrenic. Email enycity for the materials that guarantee passage (~rates as PASS program)
@notym thank you for your reply
@ drban...dont worry about micro if you are doing bad....i feel that FA is AWESOME in micro...it is hard but if you get thru it 2nd time is much much easier....and then uw questions also help you....dont feel too bad
1128..im in same postion doing my first read of FA..uworld same 50 to 55% ..anyone planning exam in jan..im planning end of jan..good luck..its time to study nowSmile
Ok...i am not doing too well with the studying. last night i managed to read only glycolysis. one hour of reading only. This week won't go too well for me, my husband is away so for the week i am a single mom with full time job. Anyway...let's see what i can do tonight, i am already exhausted...
For anyone interested in keeping each other awake, after 9:30pm, my skype is radum1. Even if we don't study the same subject we can be online at the same time and once in a while discuss/complain/give a progress report, or just check on each other to make sure the other one is awake. I am thinking I will stay awake out of shame for my study partner Smile).
Glad to see so many moms studying!
just inished uworld patho endo..71%but in physio n physio path i was 54%..wat should i study now advise??
hi kb123 just focus on finishing your uw right now....after you are done then take an nbme it will tell you exactly where you are and what your weak points are....best of luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »