Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qbank Step2 -
Dr. Kaposi

Dear colleagues,

I would like to get your honest experience:
I got 74% on the 150 question released exam before I even started preparing for step2 (but right after I took step1). Now I have studied for a while (next to my work), and do only get 60% on qbank so far. It worries me a bit, but I have 2 weeks left studying full time and hope to be able to safely pass step2.
Usually in exams I can increase my scores significantly by repeating well in the last weeks...

Anybody with similar experience for qbank?

Thanks in advance for your comments!
NYfmg

Well, that is the whole idea behind the Qbank. The idea is to keep you working till the end. If you scored 99 on Qbank you would think that you are more than ready...which may have disasterous results. So keep working ...you will do well.
James

Scoring qbank about 60 percent is not a bad. I have heared people getting 28-30 range but they scored around 85-90`s in the real exam. If you are aiming for high 90`s then you have to read another 3 weeks other wise I am sure you would be fine. This is my understanding from different forums not my personnel experience. hope it helps.
james

Just clarification .. 28-30 per 50Q blocks
Robert

Two weeks before I took the exam I used to score around same range but I got 86 in step2 now I am doing step1.
Dr. Kaposi

Thank you guys for your honest insight.
That all sounds pretty realistic to me. Sometimes I beginn to wonder a little when several people here post their outstandingly high scores on qbank... but that´s pobably really the ones who score 99 and not 86 (which I think is ok!)

Best wishes to everyone,

Dr. Kaposi
lolypapa

I think you are doing great!! How much you have scored in step1 and how much time you prepared for step2 ? tha
def

If you keep doing same qs, you will get 100%, so what?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »