Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sp for ck in jan/feb - ckinjan
Hello ALL,
Inspired by examusmle,im looking for a sp for ck in jan to follow here in forum,i think its really good idea to motivate each other share questions and to be on track with mutual freedom of self study,we can update our progress daily on this thread.
MY PLAN
i m in final review stage of my preparation,but due to a short break i want to go through KLN and MTB2/3(COMPARATIVE STUDY) alongwith uworld questions subjectwise uptill next month,after doing this i will move to NBMEs,UWSA,AND FRED in jan.
Anyone sincere with same situation is most welcome to join.

tomorro's plan
im starting with KLN IM,i will do preventive plus endo chapters for today alongwith MTB.
Good luck everyone.
hi ckinjan,

I have finished my 1st reading of kln,mtb2 an did uw once...I would like to join... But currently I'm doing surgery,bcz I have studied im from mtb2 few days ago...
Hi ckinjan and sal10, I am in my last phase of prep too. I have revised kaplan, MTB and am doing uw second time now. so I would like to join you. I started with IM too. did half of ID and yet to complete it today.. GL to u tooSmile
Welome sal10,
Are you doing uworld too??how many hours do u study per day?how many pages and blocks you do in a day?how many days you spend on surgery??
I hope we will share questions and help each other more when we move further.
Plz try to update with your ptogress daily or after 2,3 days.
Welcome md 12,
ID is boring :-),same questions for you?how u manage to do uworld and reading?
My report,i m done with reading of prevemtive and endo,now doing uworld fpr same(2nd time)
I scored 75,74 % still 2 more blocks left,hopefully i will be done this after noon and start rheumatology this afternoon.
Good luck
Can I join this thread?
Earlier, I have attempted similar thread but it did not work well.

I have finished my first reading of KLN. Now I am reading MTB 2 and 3 comparatively to decide which I will read for final revision for subjects other than IM. I am almost finished.. Today is last day for Psy.

I plan to start UW tomorrow (first round), subject wise then reading MTB for the same subject and writing down missing points on MTB. and then move on to next subject. Right now I plan to take one month subscription and finish it by doing three blocks per day. I plan to take fresh subscription for second round if I decide to go for it.
I study 8 to 10 hours every day (less on weekends). I can give daily updates and sincerely try to motivate people.

So it is clear that I am not in same boat of yours, as you all are final stage but I am in middle somewhere ... So May I join here?
hi ckinjan, I'm not doing uw right now, im doing kap n mtb + uw notes that I took when I did uw , I tried to study 4-6 hrs a day, 20-30 pg/day (can't study more bcz have a 9 mns boy ) I started surgery from 26th and hopefully will be done tomorrow.. My next plan is to read obgyn...

you are doing great ...

@hint-I think you can join us.. Actually I'm also in the middle,,, I did uw a while ago.. So don't worry you'll catch up...

happy studying all :-)
hi all.i'm just rounding up 1st kaplan reading..hoping to start mtb and uw next wk.is it adviseable to buy both mtb 2 and 3 and fa?or just one of them.hope to keep this thread going
Hello sal, good to know your plan,keep trying we will be done soon,i cud nt study becoz of guests,i will start this evening with rheuma.
@hint
Sure you can join us,good luck for uworld, plz share your scores and daily progress.
Thanks folks.

I finished Psy from MTB 2 and 3 yesterday. I started with UW GIT. I am not in good shape. Finished first block so far. Scored 45% .. Sad too bad. I am treating patients even before diagnosis.. I will definitely do second block and if possible third! Hopefully I should get better.

All the best to you people .. Keep studying hard!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »