Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sp for ck in jan/feb - ckinjan
@hint
Dont worry dear you will do better gradually,try to read same chapter from MTB before doing uworld this will defintely help to improve score,and uworld is learning tool,we do it to learn not for assesent.
Good Luck
How is it going?

@ckinjan: I agree that UW is learning tool. I will try to read MTB simultaneously. Yesterday I finished GIT and poisoning from UW. In GIT I scored 50% and in Poisoning I scored 78%. Today I have started with Genito-uninary system.

@hint
tahts really good,u are doing fast,im reading rheumatology and start uworld in the evening,rite now you are doing only uworld??when is your exam?
happy studying all
keep trying
keep moving
we can do it
@ckinjan: I have not taken date/ slot yet. Will decide according to preparation and confidence but mostly end of Jan or first week of Feb. I am doing only UW. I have taken only one month subscription so want to finish it as soon as possible. What is your study plan like?

@hint
how it is going??my plan is also give exam in jan end or fab first week.i will give my first nbme as soosn as i finish my KLN and Uworld and then plan accordingly.
my report
done with rheumatolohy scored 78%
im starting with GIT now
good luck all
@ ckinjan : good going ! So you read kaplan notes first for that System and then go for UW? Which mode are you using in UW?

I am doing UW in timed, unused mode System wise. Then go back and read explanations.
My Report so far:
Yesterday I did Genito urinary (2 blocks) average score : 61% Electrolytes and acid-base balance (1 block) : score 40%

Today I am doing respiratory system. So far finished two blocks average score 67%.

My main concern is time management. I could not manage time well in Step 1 exam. and people say that Ck questions are even longer... Even now I could not finish few blocks in time for UW. My average score is reduced due to incomplete questions because of lack of time. (God knows what is going to happen in real exam.)

Lets focus and study hard! (and finish this as soon as possible).
yes im doing like this,first read from kaplan and then do questions for that sysytem,im doing
UW in untimed tutor mode system wise,i did few blocks in timed mode and felt that time management is ok so far,i think i should do in timed mode too.
your score is really good i scored 68 % average in my first round.
yeah at this time we shoud focus on study and work hard and dnt think about real exam at this time.
i feel im taking more time than you.you are really quick,well thats good.
good luck
r u reading alone or wid sp?
I was chatting with many forum (s) IMG students when I realized that I was somewhat (briefly! and reactively) psychotic in expecting the forum's disjointed advice scenarios to get me a high score by magic (e.g., 'got 99 264...', 'used Kaplan notes 9 X and USMLE world 4X..." etc- seriously???? what a bunch of 'crock!')...That is why I chose these
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »