Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sp for ck in jan/feb - ckinjan
please let me know from where i can get mtb ?
@ckinjan don't be upset dear.. There Is ups and downs every where... Remember last time you told me about that? Actually we all have this kind of situation,, just remember no matter what happened with GOD help we can do this.. Just hang in there.. Start again from where you left... Happy studying and GL.
Hi Guys,
I am also thinking about taking ck on March, I hope it's ok if I stick to the group
@sal10, ckinjan and usmleaimhigh : don't feel bad about ups and downs.. all days are not same. We have to overcome all the difficulties and be persistent. But most important thing is don't think about the lost time.. Think about how you can use the time ahead ...All the best ..

@usmleaimhigh: I think the answer is C.. When will we get to know the correct answer?

@surez18: I have no idea about Kaplan Q bank. I am doing UW.

My report so far: I could not study much over the weekend. I finished UW questions for ENT, Ophthalmology and Preventive Medicine. I am lagging behind my aim. Hope to cover up this week. Still not in high spirits but I plan do finish rheumat questions today, lets see how it goes..

Well, lets focus, lets be consistent, lets try to finish our daily goals... ..

Here is a question from UW. I found it little tricky..

You stumble upon following ABG in lobby. You don't know the history of the patient. Can you Diagnose Acid base imbalance from the ABG?

Blood pH 7.43
PaO2 100 mm of Hg
PaCO2 25 mm of Hg
HCO3- 16 mEq/L

What kind of Disturbance?

@hint
Thank you so much for ur words,im actually feeling better now,and will start today again.my subscription is also expiring in a month..:-(((
I really appreciate your effort of putting q in the thread,its really motivating for brains,im sure we will share more as we move on and get in better shape .
Its met.acidosis with primary res alkalosis???
@sal10
Thank you dear,hopefully i will get out of thos situation,and we will be done soon.
May Allah Help us all and make our path easy for us.
Good luck friends
@yllari
You are most welcome to join
When is ur exam?
What you are reading now adays?
@ckinjan:
just started revision with neuro and gyn,give my report end of this wk.hope u r revising quickly these days..keep it up! r u doing uw in time mode? feel so boring 2 read whole explanation Sad
gd luck
@hint:
aspirin intoxication. metabolic acidosis + hyperventilation,right?
NO post today? How is it going people? Try to post your progress.. it makes up more accountable towards our daily goals. This process is boring and painful .. mutual support can be really helpful.

ck2012 that is correct.. point should be noted that it is mixed acid base imbalance and not compensatory changes.

I am trying to read MTB 2 with UW blocks for IM. I feel like MTB2 is incomplete as many ailments are not included. Does anyone feel same?

My report: Finished Rheumat questions and partly dermat questions Yesterday. Today I am almost finishing Hepatology questions....

Lets buckle up .. Be focused and persistent!
am sorry.. yes answer is ccc.... will post explanation by evening
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »