Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 3 - alpha
ACTUAL PASS/Kaplan program Rslts/Real Externships

I. Any company that knowingly commits fraud gets CAUGHT and FULLY Prosecuted (at least in the USA- maybe not in third world countries but this is AMERICA and even KAPLAN was exposed for ripping off medical students and IMG doctors along with the FED government and many US students)–see KAPLAN EDUCATION SCAM in APPENDIX B

II.

A. This is our actual pgm! (NOT THE MARRIET-IS-SCAMMER post below; and if you want REAL RESEARCH or one of 45 FREE USA UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL EXTERNSHIP listings see APPENDIX A- TRY THIS INSTEAD FOR 45 FREE EXTERNSHIPS )...Better Business Bureau (BBB) authentically-certified..
.i.e., IF YOU do not want to RISK failing even once or you have already failed ONCE then GO AHEAD and URGENTLY LYZE your FAILING Patterns and instead JUST CALL us and find out (SEE D below). i.e., This is the USA and SCAMMERs are punished as is KAPLAN (SEE APPENDIX B) and as soon PASS and others are being exposed for USELESS, FAKE study material that is NOT GUARANTEED at ALL!

B. KAPLAN EDUCATION SCAM- SEE APPENDIX B

C. Pass program SOUTH is known- BUT WHERE is the 100% legal contract GUARANTEE? SEE THEIR ACTUAL POORLY FAILED RESULTs- IN APPENDIX C- posts by impartial FORUM members…What 96% pass rate by PASS PROGRAM as advertised?- they have a 96% FAIL RATE-if from a sample of 6 people ALL FAILED

a. . PASS PROGRAM Problems

b. Topper_sux is an advertiser for PASS program south- SEE ADVERTISEMENT FOR PASS SOUTH BY topper_sux-- DO NOT BELIEVE that false info spread by satyayit_k_md /topper_sux/sanjay_kay_gupta who is spamming/scamming us and YOU and is herself ACTUALLY advertising for PASS south! SEE BELOW (THAT IS WHY WE POST HER MATERIALS FREELY here- we are NOT AFRAID of such people that simply cannot back up their claims in a truthful manner; THIS SOCIOPATH AND PARANOID DELUSIONAL SCHIZOPHRENIC ACTUALLY HELPS US BY these false posts by exposing PASS program as a sham and instead inciting YOU, as intelligent investigative MDs to call us directly and do ‘Screening’ and ‘Confirmatory tests’)- again we will let your lawyer DECIDE THE TERMS OF THE GUARANTEE...NO NONSENSE and none of those borderline personality-antisocial personality psychotic LIES being spread by topper_sux or whoever. That is why you must call us and call the Better Business Bureau ALSO!

D. I am not saying that you must go with us. I am saying that if YOU WANT TO FIND OUT WHETHER WE ARE REAL OR NOT, THEN AT LEAST CALL AND CHECK OUR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU CREDENTIALS AND WELL AS THE FACT THAT WE challenge YOUR lawyer to make the guaranteed contract!

D.100%-GUARANTEED PASS, $13.5K ONLINE PGM

-Start NOW (especially if you are one of the 73% of all IMGS that were found by a recent AAMC- peer-reviewed research publication to have failed their step, if they had (within the past 6 months) used one of the big name USMLE educational services (LIVE)- you know who they are; not to mention the ongoing Congressional action being taken against their educational funding tactics)

--OUR Personalized, High-Technology Multi-Media CUTTING EDGE- System catapults you to certain (GUARANTEED- OR YOU PAY NOTHING) USMLE SUCCESS by:
---the development of a 20 –year (USMLE- and NBME-) research studies’-based, statistically developed CASE PRESENTATION-derived knowledge base, directed and focused solely towards excellent USMLE outcomes for our students

--The latter Forces you off of that circular, frustrating Path of Irrelevant Nonsense, by the LYSIS OF
--- Un-productive USMLE Examinee Habits of GOING AROUND/STUDYING IRRELEVANT MATERIALS- IN CIRCLES, so as to instead encounter a substitution BY:
---- a FRAMESHIFT MUTATION in the form of an INGENIOUS LEARNING METHOD Developed by IVY LEAGUE-MDs, that places the Examinee on a STRAIGHT LINE DIRECTLY towards the logical solution of REAL Case-derived, USMLE questions

-Therefore: MAKE THAT EMERGENCY CALL IMMEDIATELY
-- OUR Pre-Recorded INFORMATION LINE: Ph# 641.715.3900 Extension 833768

APPENDIX A

TRY THIS INSTEAD FOR 45 FREE EXTERNSHIPS PUT

june 8 img usmle residency

INTO www.google.com

As all are aware marriet is a scammer/spammer and will continue to do so. However the spam detection system will delete all postings belonging to the spammer using marriet2012 within 24 hours.
FACTS:-
- Marriet as no published business information/records (phone/address/website).
- All his postings (thankfully) get deleted by spam detection system.
- Nobody in this forum has used his services
- He has been spamming/scamming this forum using the following IDs: zabinski, castorp and even then has been caught doing so by other astute forum users.
- anti-spam therapy/counseling prescribed for marriet
- he cannot afford to pay for adverts here and despite having "many customers" goes through the humiliation of being exposed on the forum.
- he himself receives so much spam in his inbox marriet2012 that he is at a loss how to handle it.... poetic justice I guess.
- Good luck to all and look for research positions directly with programs. Any other agent (marriet) is a scammer!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPENDIX B

KAPLAN EDUCATION SCAM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/09/06...tion-Scams

‘Federal investigations this summer exposed fraudulent student loan scams, and revealed deep dishonesty and deception of both taxpayers and students by Kaplan Education. Several Kaplan facilities were shut down outright...

Washington Post's Kaplan Faces Growing Scrutiny - NYTimes.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/10/educat...wanted=all

crazyquagRe:Washington-Post-&-its-Kaplan-Education-Scams
oncogene2 - 12/31/11 15:28

Thanks for informing the general medical student doctor public. I myself was ripped-off -$7000-by them when I joined their live course, and got horrendous fail scores in my USMLE-despite their diagnostics indicating that I would be in 240s!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPENDIX C
TOPPER_SUX= topper_pass= laurajames346=sanjay_kay_gupta advertises for PASS pgm south- that GIVE NO GUARANTEE

topper_sux - 01/12/12 20:30

laurajames246 = a_k = asifalireturns = FAILED EDUCATION BUSINESS.

The den of morons continues to churn out failures and that's a 14K guarantee.

south pass is what you want instead!

Help!failed 8x
topper_pass - 01/13/12 13:07

Tired of fail? Want passing instead? Look no further, our brilliant founder, ophthalmologic research associate, has invented this potion that you drink every day for guaranteed passing. it is a 14k grntee. mind blowing, belly belching too. forget other solutions this is it.send to enycity geemail
Report Abuse

* Re:Help!failed 8x
topper_pass - 01/13/12 13:12

also mention Satyajit K MD referral and you will get the potion for 11.05 discnt
Report Abuse

* Re:Help!failed 8x
laurajames346 - 01/13/12 13:21

Thanks! That's a great post. Here is a link about the compelling research that shows why the potion is good and help you pass (not pass gas - lol ).
i personally drink the potion everyday. i mix it with milk n have it with cookies. i failed the exam but then i think the cookies were bad. i need more potions.

-------------------------------------------------------
pass program
cholera - 12/11/09 21:01

anyone going to pass program for jan 2010? please contact me bobbyboy718 we can discuss and prepare before going there.
Report Abuse

* hi cholera
usm123_doc - 12/12/09 00:54

i attended pass programme in aug and i took exam in nov i failed i think its waste of money and time he did not cover much of information which are heavily tested on exam i asked him few of topics regarding exam he told me dont worry they dont ask u but they are heavily tested on exam this is how he replies but it is my bad luck in attending pass programme my friend think twice before u judge its u r wish i dont object u erom being attending pass programme and few of my friends who attend programme they also failed think before u act?????????
Report Abuse

* Re:pass program
cholera - 12/12/09 13:56

ok thanks for your advice. I m sorry to hear about your situation. What are you currently doing towards the usmle step 1? what topics were heavily tested on your exam and how are you going about studying now?

Thanks and good luck on your exams.
Report Abuse

kajol - 12/12/09 13:59

usm...did u do IL or FL? Cuz I know a couple people that took in Jul/Aug and failed in FL with pass too.
Report Abuse

maknag - 12/12/09 14:56

hi usm123...that sounds scary, b/c ur the 2nd person to tell me this...as i have also taken pass program a few months ago and my exam is in a couple weeks. pls email me as to what was different from what pass told us. i did mention this to them and they gave me like 10 reasons why students fail after taking PASS.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »