Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what r my chances? -
hje

This is really strange in this forum.
people in this forum strogly differentiate b/w people who got 80`s from those who got 90`s. I dont think it is going like this.There is low 80`s,mid 80`s, high 80`s,early 90`s,mid 90`s and high 90`s.The most important thing is to meet the minimum score req. for each residency program.some of them have cutoff score of 80 others 83,others 85,few 88 and few 90.Onse u meet the req u still can get an interview.
2 of my friends applied to Im programs.One with 95 scores the other eith 89 and both of them got the same interviews and matched in the same center!!
So,there is no mean from differentiating b/w 80`s and 90`s.
tb

i think anyone who has scores in the upper 80s is safe...90s and above is just an extra edge it gives u as u know u did well....that's all i think....but in if u get in the low 80s is not that u won't get interviews but i would say the confidence is less...that is why we all aim for a higher score....so that the interviewer will be happier to interview !! but if it doesn't matter like u said i couldn't be happier because i don't know what i will get or score in step 2 as i haven't given the exam yet....in the end it is upto luck and maybe fate.....who knows...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »